010 - The Bad Men

The group was now in Mike's house, Alex cleaning the dirt and blood off of El's face

"Thats better." Ales smiles, throwing the wipe in the trash can.

El now looks over in the mirror, pointing at her head. Her wig was missing.

"You don't need it." Alex looks at the girl.

"Still pretty?" El asks.

"Hell yeah! Pretty. Real pretty."

Eleven smiles at the brunette.

"El?"

"Yeah?"

"Im happy you're back." Alex softly smiles.

"Me too." Eleven smiles back.

"Guys! Its Lucas. I think he's in trouble!" Dustin and Mike burst through the door.

Alex immediately follows the two out of the room, El right behind her.

"Do you remember how he said he was looking for the gate?" Mike asks.

"Yeah?" Alex looks at him.

"What if he found it?" Dustin grabs his intercom.

They hear Lucas' voice yelling on the intercom, but it wasn't clear enough for any of them to understand.

"What's he saying?" Alex asks.

"I don't know he's way out of range." Dustin raises his hands.

"Son of a bitch!" They hear Lucas speak through the intercom.

"Lucas, if you can hear us, slow down. We cant understand you." Mike grabs the intercom out of Dustin's hands and tells Lucas.

"Yes, I copy! Do you?" Lucas now speaks still not clear enough. "They know about Eleven! Get out of there! They know about Eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!"

"Mad hen. Does that mean anything to you?" Dustin asks. "Lika a code name or something?"

"The bad men are coming!" Lucas repeats, this time a lot clearer.

"Bad men." Alex looks at the two boys. "Bad men!" Mike immediately drops the intercom and rushes out of the room, Dustin following him.