011- Starcourt

"What is that?" Erica forms a disgusted and scared expression on her face while looking at Alex's moving wound

"There's something in there." Mike speaks.

"Jesus Christ." Dustin exclaims.

Alex was crying and groaning in pain. This is possibly even the worst pain she has ever felt.

"Keep talking to her. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan instructs and then rushes over to the foodcourt.

"Hey, hey, hey. Stay awake, stay awake." Mike says, stroking the girls hair while tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Lets get her on this side, on this side." Will points. Him and Steve then carefully move Alex to a more comfortable position, leaning over Mike.

"It's uh, you know, it's not actually that bad. There was a, the goalie on my soccer team, Betch Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg and the whole bone came out of her leg." Robin tries comforting Alex in a way. "It was six-inches or something. It was insane."

"Robin?" Steve then turns to the girl.

"Yeah?"

"You're not helping."

"I'm sorry." The girl then awkwardly backs away.

Jonathan then comes running back from the foodcourt, a huge chef knife in his hands. "Okay, alright, Alex? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" 

"Okay." The girl cries.

"I need you to stay very still." Jonathan sighs, putting some gloves on his hands and then handing a wooden spoon to Alex. "Here. You might wanna bite down on this, okay?"

"Jesus Christ." Steve whispers.

Mike then places the spoon in Alex's mouth. The girl bites down hard and signals Jonathan to do whatever he's planning on.

"Do it." Mike nods.

"Okay." Jonathan speaks under his breath and then pushes the tip of the knife into the wound causing a lot of blood and puss to ooze out. He takes a deep breath and continues cutting, making a huge hole around the wound.

He then quickly drops the knife and uses his two hands to reach into the cut.

"Jonathan!" Nancy shouts in terror.

"Stop talking!" The boy tries focusing. He reaches in deeper and deeper into the cut causing Alex to bite onto the spoon even harder, but he couldn't find the moving thing in her leg.