003 - The Case of the Missing Lifeguard

Alex and Max were now in El's bedroom, dancing  and singing along to "Angel" by Madonna, using some hairbrushes as their microphones

Alex and Max were now in El's bedroom, dancing and singing along to "Angel" by Madonna, using some hairbrushes as their microphones.

Meanwhile, El was on her bed, flipping through some teen magazines, moving her head to the beat. Suddenly she gasps, a dorky smile appearing on her face.

Alex turns to the girl, to see her staring at a page with Ralph Macchio on it. "Oh, you found Ralph Macchio." She smirks.

"Macchio?" El looks at her.

"Yeah, he's the karate kid." Alex explains.

"Hai-yah!" Max joins the two, doing a karate chop. "He's so hot right? I bet he's an amazing kisser too." She smirks.

"Hey, is Mike a good kisser?" She then turns to Alex, causing the girl to blush in embarrassment.

"I don't know, he's my first boyfriend." Alex replies.

"Ex-boyfriend." Max corrects, causing Alex to frown.

A bit of her still wished that she hadn't broken up with him.

"Hey, don't worry about it, okay?"" Max notices her expression. "He'll come back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness. I guarantee you, him and Lucas are like totally willowing in self-pity right now. They're like, 'oh I hope they can take us back. God what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces." She mocks.

El then widens her eyes, causing the two girls to turn to her.

"El? What is it?" Alex asks.

-

"Is this really gonna work?" Max smiles in amusement. "Holy shit! This is insane!"

El was now blindfolded, sat right in front of her pink boom box, some static sounds coming from it's speakers. She came up with an idea to spy on Mike, Lucas and Will.

"Max." Alex nudges the girl.

"Yeah, quiet. Sorry"

"I see them." El then speaks.

"What are they doing?" Alex immediately asks.

"Eating."

The two girls then waited quietly, for El to finish with the spying.

"They say we are species." El speaks again after a few minutes.

"What?" Max furrows her eyebrows.