003 - Who you gonna call?

"Who you gonna call?" Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will were singing while riding on their bikes

"The ghostbusters." Alex chuckles. It was halloween, and the four boys were dressed as the ghostbusters. Mike as Venkman, Will as Spengler, Dustin as Stantz and Lucas, well as Venkman too. Alex was wearing her normal clothes, since she stopped dressing up a few years ago but, she was gonna dress up for trick-or- treating later. She agreed to dress up as Dana Barett, to match the four boys.

"Whoa, whoa. Why are you Venkman?" Mike points at Lucas.

"Because, I'm Venkman." Lucas replies.

"No, I'm Venkman." Mike points to his tag now.

"Why can't there just be two Venkmans?" Will asks.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago. I'm Venkman, Alex is Dana, Dustin's Stantz, you're Egon and you're Winston." Mike points to himself, Alex, Dustin, Will and then Lucas. He mostly wanted to be Venkman because Dana is his love interest in the movie.

"I specifically didn't agree on Winston."

"Yes you did!"

"I don't think he did." Will speaks.

"No one wants to be Winston man."

"What's wrong with Winston?" Alex asks.

"Whats wrong with Winston?" Lucas turns to the girl. "He joined the team super late, he's not funny and he's not even a scientist!"

"Yeah, but he's still cool." Mike raises his hands.

"If he's cool, then you be Winston." Lucas looks at the boy.

"I can't." Mike quickly says.

"Why not?" Lucas furrows his eyebrows.

"Because..."

"Because you're not black?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Or is it because your girlfriend is dressing up as Dana?"

"Guys. Guys!" Dustin calls. "Why is no one else wearing costumes? Did you know about this?" He turns to Alex.

"Know about what?"

"This!" He points to the kids exiting the school bus. Every single one of them was wearing their normal clothes, leaving the four boys to be the only ones dressed in costumes.