010 - The Spy

"Heart rate 220, temperature 105

"Heart rate 220, temperature 105." One of the doctors speaks, looking at Will. The boy was on a hospital bed, Joyce, Bob, Alex and Mike surrounding him. They were in Hawkins lab, and Hopper was with them, but he was taken to another room.

The lab gave Alex chills. She almost remembered everything about her past now. Papa, the tests and practices he did with her, the rainbow room. She remembered every single hallway and it was almost scary. She was only 7 when she was in this place.

"Will? Where does it hurt?" The doctor asks the boy, holding him down on the bed.

"All over." The boy struggles to speak.

"She says it feels like its burning." Dr. Owens approaches Will and the doctors. "Check for burns." He instructs.

They ripped off the hospital gown that Will was wearing and started examining his body, searching for any burns. However, there was nothing. His body was clear, no burns, bruises or scratches on it.

"Where does it hurt the most Will?"

"Everywhere! Everywhere!" The boy screams in pain, while another doctor was putting him to sleep.

Alex and Mike were terrified. They were teared up in a hug, Mike rubbing circles on Alex's back in attempt to comfort her. It hurt them to see their friend struggling, hurting and screaming in pain.

-

"They made me sign like 50 documents." Alex hears Joyce speak. Her and Bob were on one side of the room having a conversation, Alex on a chair with Mike sleeping in her arms and Will
sleeping on his hospital bed.

Alex guessed that Joyce explained everything that happened last year to Bob, by listening to the conversation they were having. She had to at one point, or else he would find out by himself.

"Mom?" Will speaks, rubbing his eyes and catching Alex's attention. She slightly nudges Mike, waking him up. She smiles at him and points over to Will, the two of them turning to him.

"Sweetie, how you feeling? You okay?" Joyce asks, taking a seat on Will's bed.

"Okay, they're on their way." Bob enters the room and stands right behind Joyce. Alex guessed he went to call the doctors, to tell them that Will woke up.

"Hey." He waves at the boy.

"Who is that?" Will asks, looking at Bob.

"What?" Joyce furrows her eyebrows, her smile fading away.

"It's me, big guy. It's Bob."