001 - Day of the Dead

It was a hot summer night, and Alex was with Mike in her bedroom, making out with him on her bed

It was a hot summer night, and Alex was with Mike in her bedroom, making out with him on her bed. 'Everybody Wants To Rule The World' by Tears for Fears was playing on her boombox, which happened to be their favorite song.

Suddenly, Mike pulls out of the kiss, starting to sing along. "We will find you acting on your, best behavior..." He sings with an awful voice.

"Mike!" Alex laughs, placing her hand on top of his mouth.

"Turn your back on mother nature." He moves her hand, interlocking his fingers with hers.

"Everybody wants to rule the world." She decides to join him, Mike smiling at her, smashing his lips on her once again, continuing their make-out session.

"Wait what time is it?" Alex now pulls away from the kiss.

"Oh, shit were late!" The boy says, checking his watch. They were supposed to meet their friends at the newly opened Starcourt mall, to watch Day of the Dead.

Alex then gets up, rushing downstairs with Mike behind her. The two hop on their bike's, heading to Starcourt. It was a pretty short ride since Alex lived a bit closer to the mall.

"You think they're gonna be mad?" Alex turns to Mike, hopping off of her bike.

"I don't know, Lucas was real pissed off last time." Mike smiles, wrapping his arm around her.

The two then rush over to their friends. Everyone was there, except for El since Hopper didn't her go with them. He thought it would be dangerous to leave her with them in a crowded place.

"You're late." Lucas crosses his arms.

"Sorry." Alex tries.

"Again!" Lucas snaps.

"We're gonna miss the opening." Will speaks from beside him.

"Yeah, if you guys keep whining about it. Lets go!" Mike rolls his eyes, leading Alex into the mall, the rest following.

"If you guys keep whining about it. Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh." Lucas mocks the boy.

"Just please stop talking dude." Mike says.

"Let me guess. You were busy." Lucas looks at the couple, doing some smooching sounds.

"Real mature, Lucas." Mike rolls his eyes once again.

"Oh Alex, I wish we could make out forever, and never hangout with any of our friends." Lucas continues.