002 - The Mall Rats

It was now morning, and Alex decided to head to Max's place for some relationship advice

Last night, she couldn't stop staring at all of the polaroids of her and Mike taped on her bedroom wall, thinking about the 'fight' between them. The two didn't usually fight, so it was pretty weird for her.

On the way, she stopped over to Hopper's cabin to get El to join them. And after a while of walking, the two girls finally arrived at 4819 Cherry Lane. They spot Max, doing some skateboarding tricks in front of her place. The skateboard then rolls over to where the two, Alex kicking it up in her hands.

"Hey." Alex smiles at Max.

"Hi." El speaks.

"Hey." Max greets the two.

"Can we talk?" Alex sighs, handing the skateboard over to Max.

"Sure thing." Max smiles, leading the two over her front door. "What for?" She then asks, causing Alex to frown at the thought of it.

"Boyfriends." El answers, Alex nodding.

"What did that jerk do?" Max rolls her eyes, opening the front door for the two.

-

"And then he basically said that I don't need to be spending all of my time with you guys, and then without even thinking I just said that I would rather spend all my time with you guys than with him a-and it's all my fault-" Alex explains. The three girls were now in Max's room, talking about yesterday's fight between Alex and Mike.

"You're fault?" Max cuts her off. "He's a piece of shit." She scoffs. "Did you break up with him?"

"What? No!" Alex looks at her.

"You should." Max mumbles.

"What?"

"Look." Max starts. "I bet he doesn't give a single shit about yesterday. And I guarantee you that him and Lucas are playing Atari right now."

-

"It's all my fault." Mike sighs, resting his head on his palm. Him, Lucas and Will were now in Mike's basement also talking about the two's fight.

"Yeah. It is your fault." Lucas crosses his arms.

"Well, I just wanted to spend more time with her Lucas, I love her."

Lucas then rolls his eyes at the boy. "Seriously?"

"Hey guys, I'm almost set up here." Will then speaks, setting up the DnD board.