004 - 1438

"Is this it?" Max asks, Alex nodding in response

"Is this it?" Max asks, Alex nodding in response. They had just stopped in front of a white mailbox. The same white mailbox that Alex saw in her void. The address was written right below it. 1438.

The three girls then walk over to the front porch, El immediately unlocking the door with her powers. They walk into the hallway and see a photo on the wall with Heather and her parents.

"It's her house." Alex looks at the two.

"What?" Max and El both ask in unison.

"Heather's house." Alex clears out.

Just then a loud and fake laughter was heard from the dining room which caught their attention.

Alex then leads the two girls over to the dining room and they see Billy having dinner with Heather's parents, but Heather wasn't there.

"We didn't mean to barge in." Max speaks up awkwardly once they noticed them.

"We tried knocking, but maybe you didn't hear us over the storm." Alex lies.

"I'm sorry, who is this dripping all over my living room right now?" Heather's father, Tom asks.

"Janet, Tom, this is my sister, Maxine." Billy smiles at the two adults and then turns to his sister, giving her a dirty look. He then gets up and walks over to the three smaller girls. "What on earth are you doing here? Is something wrong?"

"We just wanted to make sure everything was okay." Max explains.

"Okay? Why wouldn't it be okay?" Billy speaks in a fake tone, acting nice and polite.

"Where is she?" El suddenly asks.

"I'm sorry? Where is who?" Billy turns to her now.

Just then, Heather comes out of the kitchen with a tray of some fresh baked cookies in her hands. "Well they're a little burnt, I'm sorry-" She then notices the three girls standing in her dining room.

"Heather!" Billy smiles at the girl. "This is my sister Maxine." He introduces her. "And I'm sorry, I didn't quite get your names?" He then turns to Alex and El.

"Alex." Alex death stares him. "And El."

"Right. Alex and El." He stares at Alex for a few moments "Now what is it you were saying El? You were looking for somebody?"

The girl then looks over at Heather. "Alex saw you... you-"

"Your manager." Alex quickly stops her. "At the pool."