013 - Papa

"Thirteen

"Thirteen." The man gets closer and closer to Alex. That proves it. Proves everything. Her dreams, they weren't just some stupid dreams, they were real.

"What do you want?" The girl speaks up.

"Let her go." The white haired man looks at the two men who were holding the girl back and they immediately back away from her.

The white haired man then bends down, grabbing Alex's hand and pulling up her sleeve, revealing her numbered tattoo, 013.

"Let her go you crazy bastard!" Mike yells, trying to get away from the man who was holding him.

"Where were you all these years thirteen?" The man ignores Mike's screams.

Alex stares at him blankly.

"Do you not remember me? Papa?"

Alex knew exactly who the man was, but she was too afraid to speak. She didn't know what to say. After all she didn't remember anything, she just saw him in her dreams a few times.

Eleven then wakes up causing everyone to turn to her. "Papa."

The man turns to Eleven then back to Alex who had tears rolling down her cheeks now.

"Sh, shh." The man calms her, Alex looking at him in disgust. "You're weak thirteen. Ever since you ran away, every single day from then you got weaker and weaker. I'm here to help you. To help the both of you. To make you stronger."

"No." Alex cries. "Mike..." She looks at the boy, causing his eyes to fill with tears, not taking his eyes off the girl.

The lights start flickering. Causing everyone to look around. "Blood." Mike looks at Alex's nose, then at the dead people covered with blood on the floor.

"What?" Lucas turns to the boy.

"Blood. It's attracted to blood."

The wall in front of them then starts breaking down and the flower headed monster, or the Demogorgon as the group called it jumps out of it.

The men immediately let go of Mike, and the old man/papa backed away from Alex, the girl immediately running over to Mike and hugging him. The men pulled out their guns and started shooting the monster.

"Go, go, go, go, go!" Mike runs while holding Alex, Dustin and Lucas rush over to El and carry the girl, running as fast as they can.