002 - Searching for Will

The bell rings causing everyone from the class to start packing up and leaving

"Remember, finish chapter 12, and answer 12.3 on the difference between an experiment and other forms of science investigation." Mr. Clarke then quiets down realizing that almost everyone has left. Well except the A.V. Club members, that were basically just Alex, Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Will who wasn't here.

The four gather over Mr. Clarkes desk.

"Did it come?" Mike asks, excitement in his voice.

"Sorry guys. I hate to be the bearer of the bad news." Mr Clarke stops for a second making a sad face, the four almost getting upset. "But it came." He finishes lightening up their faces.

The teacher leads them to the A.V. Room unlocking the door and the party immediately bursting in the room.

Settling down in his chair Dustin stares at the brand-new Ham Radio sitting on the desk in front of them. "I bet you can talk to New York on this thing!"

"Think bigger." Mr. Clarke smiles.

"California?" Lucas asks.

"Bigger."

"Australia." Alex says examining the Ham Radio.

Mr. Clarke nods.

"Oh man." Lucas starts. "When Will sees this he's totally gonna loose his shit!"

"Lucas!"

The other three chuckle.

"Sorry." He awkwardly smiles at Mr. Clarke.

"Ello, this is Mike Wheela, President of Hawkins Middle A.V. Club." Mike speaks in the radio with an awful Australian accent.

"Ella, this is Dustin Henderson, treasurer of Hawkins Middle A.V. Club. Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast? " Dustin now with an even worse accent.

The four laugh.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupts their fun. The principle walks in. "Sorry to interrupt but may i borrow Michael, Lucas, Dustin and Alexandra?"

"So you were racing?" The Police chief Jim Hopper asks the three who were sitting down, crouched on a small couch. Lucas on the left end, Dustin next to him, Mike then Alex on the right end.