006 - The Flayed

After the party finished with the sauna test, they moved back to Mike's basement

After the party finished with the sauna test, they moved back to Mike's basement. Alex was now in the bathroom with Max, Max helping her clean off all the blood and dirt from her face. She had a huge red hand print on her throat which belonged to Billy. Her throat was very soar and it was still very painful.

"Does it hurt?" Max asks the girl.

"Only when I talk." Alex replies, looking into the mirror to check her throat.

"Well, it's a good thing you're not Mike, then." Max laughs. "Blah, blah, blah, blah and you're in constant pain." She chuckles causing Alex to slightly laugh.

Just then El joins them. "I found Hop." She says. "Are you feeling good?" She then asks Alex.

"Yeah." Alex smiles.

"Where is he?" Max then questions the girl.

"Woods."

"With who?" Alex furrows her eyebrows, confused on why Hopper would be in the woods right now.

"Will's mom." El answers.

-

"Something's not right." Mike speaks.
Him and the rest of the group were in the living room, waiting for the girls to finish and join them. "All of a sudden he just decides to go on a hike to Illinois with Will's mom? And Dustin's MIA too? I mean, this can't be a coincidence."

"What does it matter?" Lucas scoffs. "The bottom line is, they're not here. It's up to us."

"Up to us?" Mike turns to the boy. "To do what exactly?"

"Find Billy and stop him." Lucas simply replies.

"Okay, then what?"

"Then we win."

"See, that's the problem. We don't. We don't win. We got the Mind Flayer out of Will before and he just came right back. We don't just have to stop Billy. We have to stop the Mind Flayer." Mike explains.

"How in the hell do we do that?" Lucas then raises his voice.

"I don't know." Mike shrugs.

"Maybe they do." Will looks over to the closed bathroom door where the girls were in.

"What are they still doing in there?" Mike sighs.