108: Your Husband Is Yours

The other she swallowed quietly, the Liang Fei was never to be underestimated or disrespected; that was what their husbands/fathers told them. They were glad to have heed those words that strictly warned them, imagine the trouble they would have gotten in if they had insulted the Liang Fei.

Hong Jia Yi sighed quietly he didn't want them to feel pressured, but the others had already done the deed and to ignore them would be disrespectful to him as well as his husband.

"Relax" he said gently, "is this not a tea party?" 

Hong Jia Yi turned to the servants moving his index fingers, calling them forth, then pointed to the tea utensils, understood the unsaid command they all went and took up the kettle pouring tea. 

"Each one of these kettles possesses a different flavor, I felt I must share it with each one of you while eating and enjoying" Hong Jia Yi's voice hums.

The she men breath slowly taking a sip, suddenly they paused awestruck. The tea was delicious, the aroma was rich, their skepticism was immediately washed away as they then proceeded to try the snacks.

Hong Jia Yi gave a hidden smile then slowly sip the tea watching as the she men relax then began to chat, Hong Jia Yi wasn't one to talk much so he didn't feel left out when they didn't spoke much to him, they didn't ignore him and asked questions every now and then they praised the snacks and tea mostly.

After a long day when all the she men retired he went to their bed chambers and ordered a bath to be prepared then took an evening nap. 

Liang Meng Yao, finally off work, came into the room to see a sleeping Hong Jia Yi, he smiled and kissed him then went to rest beside him. 

"YOU STUPID FOOL!!"

*slapped* 

Jun Ze Min looked up at his father awestruck. Did his father actually hit him?!.

"You had one job to do, one singular job and you failed!, USELESS!!!" Jun You glared down upon him.

"Husband, husband, there's no need to release your wrath upon Zeze, his young, fresh and has little experience" the main wife coaxing him.

"He has lots of experience yelling, creating trouble and creating a dent in my name!" Jun You fumed 

"No, husband you don't mean that Ze min is young" 

"Father! It's that lowlife fault serving me vulgar food!" He year 

"Oh shut up!! Get this buffoon out of my sight and lock him up " Jun You turned around disappointed as the official wife massages his shoulders.

He clenched his fist, he didn't work so hard for the past nineteen years, just to go back to begin helpless or dead.

Jun Gui was headed to his father's office but paused when he saw Jun Ze Min being escorted out, as he entered he bowed to the ground, his head down not looking up at Jun You.

"Father, you requested my presence?" He asked, not daring to look up.

"You" he said not acknowledging his name

The madam looked scornfully down at Jun Gui, in his eyes Jun Gui was nothing more than a Yiji's bastard.

For as long as Jun Gui knew he had never heard his father called his name and that was the reality of it all, his father didn't accept him and he didn't want to be accepted either.

Jun You looked at his wife harshly.

"Get out" he said with no remorse 

"Huh?!.. husband"

"Must I repeat myself?!, GET OUT!!!" 

The Madam bit his bottom lip bitterly then turned away leaving feeling resentful, Jun You looked at Jun Gui then flung a small bang that had some strange powder inside. Jun Gui opened the bag looking at it.

"What is this?" Jun Gui asked confused 

"The first prince will have his first child in only a matter of time, people will naturally flock to him. Considering he already produced an heir so you will give this in the upcoming ceremony to the Liang Fei" Jun You said 

Jun Gui swallowed in shock, he wants him to poison and kill a pregnant she man?. This was a cruel task that he cannot fulfill but can he get out this one?.

"I understand father" Jun Gui bowed 

Accepting the mission.

Hong Jia Yi got up late in the night to feel a part of arms around his waist, he turned slowly to see Liang Meng Yao who was breathing softly while embracing his beloved.

Jun Gui eyes wide opened with shock for a second as he felt something like butterflies in his stomach, he then took Liang Meng Yao's hand and smiled. Put it gently on the tummy.

"Hmm, my Jiajia is so sweet," Liang Meng Yao's drooping husky voice said sweetly.

Hong Jia Yi looked up at him, "you're awake?" 

"If my Jiajia is awake I see no reason why I should not be," Liang Meng Yao said as he gently traced his hand on the young tummy.

Hong Jia Yi smiled then rested his head closer into Liang Meng Yao's chest, soon he blushed when he saw that his robes were drooped down, revealing his half exposed chest and some parts of his body.

Hong Jia Yi felt his face heated as he tried to avert his eyes, Liang Meng Yao looked interested at his tummy then thought; the baby will come from there obviously but how much pain will his Hong Jia Yi be in he couldn't imagine yet he dares but his seed inside him.

While Liang Meng Yao is threading the joyous day Hong Jia Yi was slowly praying upon his husband, thinking about it they haven't done it in some time and even if Liang Meng Yao wanted to take him all the time he didn't dare do so.

And whenever got the chance was ultimately careful, so now Hong Jia Yi felt like taking his confused and contemplating  husband. 

"Yaoyao" Hong Jia Yi said softly 

Liang Meng Yao looked up at Hong Jia Yi with all his attention, Liang Meng Yao looked into Hong Jia Yi's hungry eyes that were staring at his body. Liang Meng Yao blushed, his Jiajia is just too much he will get a heart attack. 

"Fufufu, Jiajia wants to eat his husband?" 

Liang Meng Yao teases, Hong Jia Yi blushed shyly which only made Liang Meng Yao chuckled softly.

"Ah, don't worry Jiajia, your husband belongs to you. You can eat him up anytime you desire" 

Liang Meng Yao gently and slowly hover over Hong Jia Yi smiling, the gently went in for a slow kiss.