052a - Who is Faking Part 1

(052a - Who Is Faking Part 1)

God will help me to be a lot more constant than I am in updating because heaven knows I want to give y'all back to back. But time🤧, time won't permit me to drop as many updates as I want to, so bear with me.

Also, I have to say this. If you want to ask me for updates, please don't do it on my message board. It is a public place and anyone that is checking out my page will see it. I don't want that. My DM is always open.

And also, there is a way you should ask, with respect and courtesy. This babe just came to my message board sometime last week and started demanding for an update. She was like "Please do fast and update, some of us are tired of waiting". Very rude and entitled. The most annoying part of it is that she's a ghost reader.

Sigh... I'm not even going to talk much. But if my update schedule isn't good enough for you, pause your reading and wait till the book is complete, because I will never let anyone pressure me for an update. Tenks.

How many of you have missed Semeeha🌚? Hehehe 😌.

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀(Semeeha Iris Malik)

𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐀
(Semeeha Iris Malik)

It took the driver driving into the school compound, parking in the lot and me surveying some of my classmates that walked from the lot into the school building to realize how pretty... over the top I was dressed.

It felt like a lot.

I looked like... a lot.

My makeup was loud and bold, something I wouldn't normally apply on my face, especially my lips. They were excessively glossy, glossier, and fuller than they usually looked when I apply lip gloss.

Asides from my face, there was my outfit. The alterations in my school uniform were going to draw a lot of attention to myself, the kind of attention I wasn't sure I'd like or be comfortable with, especially with how almost bare my chest was.

My tiny, mosquito-bite-sized boobs were almost spilling out of my shirt.

But wasn't that the idea? To create an image that will draw a lot of attention to myself, especially his attention?

I shouldn't even care if I looked a certain way to my classmates. I wasn't supposed to care about what they'd think because their view of me was irrelevant and unimportant and I shouldn't let it bother me.

Besides, if Gigi Esho can confidently dress like this and gain all kinds of positive responses from our classmates and humongous respect from the entire school to the extent that she was able to still bag the Head Girl position, then I can do the same thing and get the same reactions.