Chapter 2

Yn's POV

"Yn! C'mon, they're about to start!" Yoo-mi shouted.

I was with my gothic goblin friends at the park for the Annual Dance Concert and Festival. It happens every summer at our local park and we have never missed a single event.

"Thanks for inviting me out." Maggie spoke. "This is actually my first time here."

"You're welcome Maggie." Anupam replied. "You're gonna love this."

"Yeah, the food here kicks ass!" Jung Jae exclaimed. "And there's a lot of sexy ladies here this year."

"You're not about to lady hunt again this year?" Hae-soo asked. "Did you not learn from last year?"

"That psycho broad tased me in the dick and I swear I thought I saw God." Jung Jae explained.

"Only because of that perverted pick-up line you used." Yoo-mi jumped in. "Who honestly tells a chick that her face looks nice with your balls rested on top?"

Maggie tried her hardest not to laugh.

"You were unconscious for a good while." Hae-soo commented. Jung Jae grumbled in embarrassment.

"Nah man, I ain't finna hunt for hos." Maggie informed Jung Jae. "I still ain't ready for another relationship."

We all looked at her shocked.

"You were in a relationship before!?" Yoo-mi asked shocked.

"Yeah, why are you all surprised?" Maggie asked.

"Well...it's just...you're the type of the person who doesn't wanna be bother with anyone's bullshit." Jung Jae replied.

"Well, I'm still that type of person as well." Maggie informed. "But that relationship was in high school and it's a story that I don't wanna tell."

"Don't worry, we won't pry." Anupam assured making Maggie smile.

All of a sudden, our ears were filled with screaming of a thousand girls as we heard music beginning to play.

"It's starting!" Yoo-mi squealed as we hurried to the stage.

"Wait, so who's performing?" Maggie asked.

"Only the best boyband ever in the world!" I exclaimed.

"BTS!!!"

Me and Yoo-mi both squealed in sync.

"Oh, I've heard of them before back in Chicago." Maggie answered. "Though, I never listen to their songs."

"Well, you're gonna hear some of their songs today." Jung Jae squeaked out like a fanboy.

"I heard they're bringing a special guest this year." Hae-soo informed.

"I wonder who." I thought to myself.

"WHAT'S UP ARMY!" The leader, RM, yelled as we all went crazy. "WE ARE BTS!"