Chapter 20

Maggie's POV

Maggie began to grow more and more worried as she continued to wait for Yoo-mi's reply.

"Did something trigger her?" Anxiety asked. "Did you do something to make her upset?"

Maggie began to pace back and forth until she decided to call Ji-cheol.

"Yeoboseyo?" Ji-cheol began.

"Dude, it's Maggie." Maggie stated. "Has anything happened to Yoo-mi the other day? She ran out of the bookstore in tears yesterday." Maggie explained.

Ji-cheol grew silent until he spoke.

"Promise me you wouldn't get upset." Ji-cheol quivered out.

Maggie grew confused.

"What you mean don't get upset? What the fuck did you do!?" Maggie yelled.

Ji-cheol explained what happened then Maggie groaned.

"Oh fuck..." Maggie groaned out.

"I know, I'm sorry." Ji-cheol sighed out.

"Nah man, don't apologize for that...it's cool." Maggie mumbled out. "I texted her, but she hasn't responded back. I'm starting to get worried."

"Me too, I...feel like I can't do the right thing at all." Ji-cheol groaned out.

"Dude, it's not your fault man." Maggie assured him. "I know you wasn't trying to be a prick towards anyone and you legit had a right to reject. However, I would advise you to try to clear things up with Yn because from what you're saying, she thinks that you and her aren't friends anymore after that." Maggie advised.

"I wanna try to without the feeling of guilt consuming me." Ji-cheol admitted.

"Ji-cheol, you can't do that man. You can't live in fear like that man because that's how you'll wind up making things worse for yourself." Maggie pointed out. "You gotta get over that fear of negativity man because the only thing you did in that situation was being honest and that was nothing to be guilty of. Sure, Yn was embarrassed about it, but if you can get over that moment, so can she."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Ji-cheol admitted. "You're starting to pick up some stuff from Anupam."

"Well, you gotta admit that Anupam is the voice of reason out of all of us." Maggie chuckled.

"Yeah, he is." Ji-cheol agreed with a small smile.

"Well, I'mma hit you up later bruh...I'm about to go smoke some weed." Maggie announced.

"Alright, bye Maggie." Ji-cheol said as he hung up.

Ji-cheol's POV

When Ji-cheol hung up, he began to ponder on who to go to first.

"Should I go to Yoo-mi to tell her things are gonna be okay or Yn to tell her that we're still friends?" Ji-cheol thought.

"I'd say he should go to Yoo-mi." Common Sense suggested. "No telling what could be her state of mind after that confrontation."

"I say he goes to Yn first, because Yn could still feel guilty about what went down." Happiness reasoned.

"Guys, guys, maybe we should just check to see who does Ji-cheol need to go to first." Love suggested. 

"Wait, has anyone seen Depression?" Common Sense asked.

Depression appeared out from some black mist.

"You called?" Depression asked.

"Where were you?" Love asked.

Depression sighed as they showed a portal of Yoo-mi crying while holding her arm. Love looked closer and felt their whole entire body grow cold at the sight of fresh cuts on her arm along with a knife in the grasp of her hand.