Chapter 14

Yn's POV

What if he thinks that I'm perverted?

What if he fires me because he saw me in a porn shop?

What if he-

"Hey! Chill out there!" Lust calls out. "Before Anxiety comes here and makes things worse."

I shot my head up and took a deep breath.

"To be fair, you're both grown adults and what you do in your spare time is none of his business so calm down." Common Sense reasoned.

I examined the bullet for the second time. I pressed the button and felt the whole thing violently vibrate. I quickly turned it off out of nervousness.

"So, this can bring a lot of pleasure for women?" I thought to myself.

I heard vibrating again and I thought it was the bullet calling to me to use it but it was just my phone vibrating. I looked at the caller ID to see Ji-cheol then answered. 

"Hey Ji-cheol, what's up?" I answered.

"H-hey Yn, I was wondering if you're busy this Thursday coming up." Ji-cheol asked nervously.

I cocked an eyebrow.

"You do remember that we might have a book meeting this Thursday right?" I asked.

"O-oh! Right, right...sorry." Ji-cheol apologized while chuckling nervously.

"But, I don't know what I'm doing afterwards so, I guess I can stay behind and talk to you." I offered as my face turned red.

"Yeah, that's fine with me." Ji-cheol accepted. "I honestly do miss hanging with you already."

I chuckled as the blush on my face expanded.

"Y-yeah me too, I mean miss hanging with you too!" I exclaimed nervously.

"So, you wanna just read...just the two of us after your book meeting?" Ji-cheol asked.

"Sure." I simply replied.

"Alright, then it's a day then." Ji-cheol declared. "See you then."

"You too Ji-cheol." I answered as I hung up the phone.

I buried my face in my pillow and squealed like a fangirl. 

Why? I don't know. Maybe because I got asked to hang out with a hot guy...wait a minute. Let me not assume stuff. What if he just wants to read a book together and that's it? I do like Ji-cheol and...I don't know if he wants to hang out as friends or as a date this time. I then remembered Ho-yeon and Joo-ryung's advice when I hung out with Ji-cheol the first time then I went to go grab my purse.

"I guess it's time to go shopping for a new outfit or something." I sighed out as I walked out.

Yoo-mi's POV

"Doctor, how is she?"

"She has a lot of bruises and cuts but the guy had it worse."

"How bad?"

"5 broken ribs, broken nose, and ruptured balls sack."

There in the hospital lies Yoo-mi, who's here after being severely assaulted by her ex-boyfriend. 

Yoo-mi sat there in the hospital bed looking at the bruises on her arms and wrists. On her left arm was a mark that was in the form of her ex-boyfriend's hand from when he tried to crush her wrist. She examined the wrist then felt the tears swell up in her eyes.