Chapter 56

Yn's POV

We're back in my apartment, figuring out what to do.

Dong Wook is seething with rage

Seong Hee is crying

And I'm just scared out of my mind while feeling guilty.

If I hadn't come back...maybe this wouldn't have happened.

"That bitch...has gone to far." Seong Hee gritted out. "She blackmailed you two...she took my child...I want her fucking dead."

Dong Wook yelled as he punched a hole in my wall, which scared Gi-gi in the process as she scurried off and hid underneath my bed.

I guess his fit of rage might've alerted someone because 10 seconds later, there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Ha Jun and Ho-yeon.

"Hey gu-"

Ha Jun cut himself off once he saw how tense it was in the room.

"Uhh, did I come at the wrong time?" Ha Jun asked.

"It's Si An, In-na got him." I spoke.

"What!? Dong Wook's ex wife!? Why is she doing that?" Ha Jun asked.

"Because she don't know when to move the fuck on!" Seong Hee yelled out as tears continue to slide down her face.

"We're trying to figure out what to do and where could Si An be." Dong Wook grumbled out.

Ha Jun and Ho-yeon both had worried looks on their faces.

"Ho-yeon, take Suk Ja to the apartment, I'll stick with them." Ha Jun ordered.

Ho-yeon nodded as she carried the sleeping Suk Ja to the apartment her and Ha Jun both shared. Ha Jun shut the door as he sat down next to Seong Hee.

"I'm really sorry about your son." Ha Jun apologized.

"I want my baby back!" Seong Hee cried out.

"How could I've been so careless!? I should've took him to work with me or something!" Dong Wook yelled out.

"Dong Wook...it's not your fault." I spoke in a soft voice, trying to assure him.

Dong Wook looked at me with tears in his eyes and he pulled me into a bone crushing hug then sobbed on my shoulder.

"Listen, let's try to solve this, okay?" Ha Jun announced. "Now Seong Hee, do you have any sort of way to track Si An?" Ha Jun asked.

Seong Hee raised her head up in realization.

"His bracelet!" Seong Hee yelled out.

"Huh?" I began.

"I always made sure Si An wore a tracking bracelet watch everytime he goes out." Seong Hee explained. "That way I can easily track him if he was ever with my mom or with Dong Wook."

Seong Hee quickly took her phone out and went to the tracking app.

We all looked and sighed in relief because In-na didn't think to take the bracelet watch off of Si An. So, there was hope.

"Look, me and Ha Jun will go and-"

I cut Dong Wook off.

"Count me in as well." I declared.

"Yn no, this is-"

"Hey! If my friends are gonna be involved in this, so am I!" I yelled out. "Because me and my friends always do stuff together no matter what, and we love to help."

I stormed out of the apartment with Dong Wook and Ha Jun both on my tail.

Dong Wook realized that I wasn't gonna back out as he, Ha Jun and I all got into Dong Wook's car.