Chapter 17

Yn's POV

"I nearly almost lost my mind when I saw his body." Joo-ryung squealed out.

"It's official; you're horny over Sung-tae." I chuckled out.

"No." Joo-ryung denied before she confessed. "Okay, a little."

"Look, if you like him why don't you ask him out?" I asked.

"I can't, the man has to be the one to ask a woman out." Joo-ryung stated.

"Joo-ryung, bring yourself into the modern times." I chuckled. "Either ask him when the time is right or wind up missing out and losing him." I advised.

"Okay, and you need to return back to your desk because it looks like Mr. Lee has found your hidden story." Joo-ryung advised me and pointed.

I turned around and my eyes grew wide at the sight of Dong Wook reading my fanfic. I hurried over to my desk and tried to snatch the book out of his hands.

"Hey! That's not for work!" I exclaimed as I reached for the book.

"Why not? This is a great story." Dong Wook replied as he raised his arm higher out of my reach.

"It's not for publishing!" I yelled. "Give it back!" I ordered.

Dong Wook refused, which pissed me off.

"I said give it back!" I yelled as I punched him in the stomach. 

Dong Wook grunted as he dropped the book to hold his stomach. I looked around to see all eyes were on us and then I began to regret my action.

"Oh no, you punched your boss and now he's gonna fire you!" Anxiety yelled.

"You'll wind up being arrested for assault!"

"You'll lose your house and your cat, Gigi!"

"M-Mr. Lee, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...I just get defensive when people take my stuff." I stammered as I knelt down to his level.

"No, no...aish!" Dong Wook groaned out. "That's my fault, I shouldn't have been so childish."

I reached for my book as Dong Wook did the same. When our hands touched, I felt my body heat up.

"Uh oh...is the tou-"

"Don't even try it Lust." Self Control ordered.

Dong Wook grabbed the book and handed it to me as he got up.

"You do pack quite a punch." Dong Wook complimented.

"O-oh, thank you." I replied as I began to bunch up.

Yeah, I still feel bad after that punch.

"I still do wanna know what this book is about." Dong Wook announced. "If you mind explaining it to me."

I sighed.

"It's...a fanfic." I confessed. "I know it's silly that a woman my age still write fanfics like a teenage girl." I mumbled out.

"He's gonna think you're weird!" Anxiety yelled out. "He's going to think you're not mature and just some person who never grown out of puberty!"

"A fanfic huh?" Dong Wook asked as he raised an eyebrow.

I nodded my head.

"Well, for a fanfic, this does looks story material." Dong Wook commented. "Is it some fantasy romance novel?"

"W-well, I guess you can call it that." I muttered. "It's supposed to be a rivals turned to lovers type of story." I explained.

"Well, since it's still unfinished...I want you to work on this." Dong Wook ordered.