Chapter 50

Ha Jun's POV

"Okay, are you ready?" Ha Jun asked as he set his phone up.

Ho-yeon gave him the thumbs up as he hit 'Record'.

"Hello Ha Jun, this is fans and-goddammit!" Ha Jun yelled as Ho-yeon laughed.

"Take 2." Ho-yeon teased.

"Hello fans...I goo...gee...fucking A!" Ha Jun yelled. "Why is this hard?"

Ha Jun stopped his recording and sighed.

Ho-yeon got up from the chair.

"I'm sorry, it's been a while." Ha Jun apologized.

Ho-yeon chuckled.

"Want me to do it?" Ho-yeon asked.

"Pwease?" Ha Jun asked in a baby voice.

Ho-yeon shook her head as she hit the 'Record' button.

"Hello my beautiful fans, it's your favorite beauty gal here." Ho-yeon began. "So, today, I have something to tell you guys; I'm married." Ho-yeon announced as she raised her hand up showing her wedding ring.

"I know some of you are gonna be like, "I thought she'd never get married" or "I thought she had to be a lesbian or something" but, your possible theories and myths have been debunked, and busted. So, who's the person I'm married to you might wonder? Well, he's a really adorable goofball, whom I've loved for right now a year."

Ho-yeon then turned the camera to Ha Jun, who just smiled and waved.

"Hi everyone, it's me Wi Ha Jun! The goofy k-pop dancer!" Ha Jun introduced as he began to moonwalk to the camera as Ho-yeon laughed.

"Well, this is what we've been wanting to tell you guys since we've decided to be more open about our relationship." Ho-yeon spoke out. "This took a lot of courage to do for both of us, since we were afraid that a lot wouldn't support the relationship between us. If you guys don't then that's on you guys because nothing can change our love for each other." Ho-yeon continued.

Ha Jun jumped into the camera with a pillow stuffed into his shirt.

"Also good news is that we're expecting!" Ha Jun joked.

"Ha Jun take the pillow out from your shirt!" Ho-yeon laughed as she hit the 'Stop' button.

"You think this is good enough?" Ha Jun asked as he took the pillow out from his shirt.

"Yeah, I think this is good enough." Ho-yeon replied as she took a deep breath.

"Well, there's no turning back now." Ha Jun spoke as he pressed 'Upload' to his IG account.

"Now, we wait." Both of them muttered in sync.

Yn's POV

After work was over, I clocked out and made a beeline to the elevator. I was trying to get out of there quick as possible to avoid Dong Wook after how he was. When I left the building, I heard him call out to me. I ignored him and kept walking.

Dong Wook grabbed my arm, but I snatched it away from him and kept walking.

"What is the matter?" Dong Wook asked.

Oh so now you wanna be concerned huh?

"Don't talk to me." I ordered as I continued to walk to the bus stop.

"Stop, I'm dropping you off home." Dong Wook stated.

"I'd rather take my chances with the bus." I replied.

At this point, if I see that same man on the bus...I'm punching him in the dick. 

I saw the bus pull up as I continued to walk.