Chapter 38

Ji-cheol's POV

Ji-cheol stood there frozen at what he saw in front of him;

Yoo-mi and Maggie sharing a kiss.

Ji-cheol felt his heart break as he walked out of the ballroom and got into his car.

"You'll never find love now." Depression muttered into his ear as Ji-cheol began to drive.

Love sighed.

"See? As much as I love the idea of people hooking up, I hate it when it comes to love triangles." Love groaned out.

"Let the man wallow in his own heartbreak." Sadness sighed. "Love stinks when the person you like likes someone else."

Ji-cheol sighed as he stopped at a red light.

"It's not like I had a chance with her in the first place." Ji-cheol thought to himself.

Yn's POV

"Oh, he definitely wants to fuck forreal." Ho-yeon stated.

Yeah, exactly what I thought.

"Well, what should I do? I never actually had sex." I claimed.

"Well, your co worker already gave you The Birds and The Bees talk so my best advice for you right now is just buy you some contraception." Ho-yeon stated.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

"Birth control, something to protect yourself from getting knocked up or catching something you don't wanna catch." Ho-yeon specified.

"Oh, so like condoms and stuff?" I asked.

"Exactly." Ho-yeon replied. "So why don't you go buy some condoms for your man?"

"That's another thing; I don't know if me and him are a thing." I nervously explained.

"Did you ever ask him?" Ho-yeon asked.

Dammit, why do I have a habit of not asking people for clarification?

"No..." I sighed out.

"Okay, so when you're at his place, before you two bump uglies, ask him if you two are a thing." Ho-yeon advised me. "It's better than know before y'all bang rather than afterwards."

She does have a point, though.

I sighed as I texted Dong Wook back.

Me: Sure, do I need to bring anything or...?

Dong Wook: Well, just yourself. 

I also thought about having Mr. Oh cat-sit Gi-gi because ain't no telling how long I'm gonna be there.

"You got this girl." Ho-yeon encouraged. "And since I'm still talking to you, I was wondering if you and your friends would like to be apart of my bachelorette party in May because our wedding will be happening in 5 months?" Ho-yeon asked.

"Oh, well, I'll have to ask them if they're down." I replied.

"Ask who what?" Maggie asked as she walked up to us with an arm wrapped around Yoo-mi.

"Oh, Maggie, Yoo-mi..." I began then I looked at the body language between the two. "Wait, are you two official?"

"Damn straight!" Maggie exclaimed.

I squealed as I group hugged them.

"I'm so happy for you two." I stated. "Oh, um, guys this is Ho-yeon; Ha Jun's fiancee and someone who's becoming a really great friend. Ho-yeon, this is Maggie and Yoo-mi, my best friends."