Chapter 48

Yn's POV

"Ho-yeon don't cry, your makeup will run." Yoo-mi advised as Ho-yeon was trying her hardest to fan away her tears.

Yep, today was Ho-yeon's big day. The day she gets married.

"I'm cool...I'm cool." Ho-yeon croaked out.

"Hey, it's your big day darling." Ho-yeon's mom stated. "Don't start crying now...because I'll start crying as well."

"Eomma..." Ho-yeon began.

"You've grown so much my little flower." Ho-yeon's dad stated as he hugged Ho-yeon tight.

"Oh, here! I want you and Ha Jun to have these." Ho-yeon's mom stated as she took out two small ring boxes.

Ho-yeon covered her mouth in shock.

"B-but these are my grandparents' rings." Ho-yeon pointed out.

"I know, they wanted you have them on your wedding day." Ho-yeon's father explained.

Ho-yeon sniffled as she looked up in the sky.

"Thank you." Ho-yeon spoke to the clouds in the sky.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." Ho-yeon replied as her father stuck his arm out from Ho-yeon to grab.

Me and Yoo-mi went up to the alter and across from us was Jung Jae, Hae-soo, Anupam, Ji-cheol, and Dong Wook. I looked at Dong Wook, who bounced his eyebrows at me. I blushed, thinking about last night's activity.

"To be honest, I sorta knew that they would skinny dip in the hot tub." Lust chuckled out.

"Me too." Love added in.

Here Come The Bride began to play as Ho-yeon began to walk down the aisle with her father escorting her.

I looked at Ha Jun, who had the biggest smile on his face as tears began to slide down his face at the sight of the woman he's gonna spend the rest of his life with.

When Ho-yeon got to the alter, they turned to each other as they held hands.

The minster spoke.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony." The minister began. "The lovers will now exchange vows."

Ha Jun's POV

"Ho-yeon, I vow to be your shoulder to cry on, your ray of sunshine, your light in your darkest days for you are the peanut butter to my jelly." Ha Jun spoke as the crowd chuckled. "I promise to be a loving husband and potential father for my goal is to raise a family with you, the love of my life, the fiery tiger that is you." Ha Jun continued as he sniffled. "I love you."

Ho-yeon looked at Ha Jun with tears in her eyes.

"Ha Jun...I vow to be your number 1 fan in your life. You've given me the reason to love again...and I'm so grateful for that. I promise to return the favor by being a loving wife and possible mother where I can shower you and our future children in unconditional love." Ho-yeon spoke through a cracked voice. "I love you."

After they exchanged rings, the minster began to declare the marriage.

"By the power vested in the Lord, I now pronounce you husband and wi-"

All of a sudden, a male voice yelled out:

"Stop the wedding!"

Everyone turned their heads to the person who shouted that demand. Ha Jun's heart drop at who it was.