Chapter 49

Jung Jae's POV

"Okay, how are we gonna enact this revenge?" Jung Jae asked Yoo-mi and Hae-soo.

"Should we really do this? This is stooping to a low level." Hae-soo pointed out.

"Not after what she put me through and after what she did to Maggie." Jung Jae replied. "We need to avenge Maggie!"

"Yeah! By smashing her face against a brick wall!" Yoo-mi shrieked out.

"Okay, let's stop and think for a minute okay?" Hae-soo suggested. "We don't need to do anymore violence because if we did, we would've gotten the same consequences as Maggie if not worse." Hae-soo explained.

"Awww man, and I had my heart set on cutting off all of her hair." Yoo-mi pouted.

"Well what are you saying on what we should do Hae-soo? Because some justice needs to be served." Jung Jae questioned.

"Absolutely nothing." Hae-soo replied. "Let karma take it's course."

"That's gonna take forever man, I want her to feel pain now." Jung Jae demanded.

"Dude, you also gotta remember; it's not just what she did to you, but also how you react to it." Hae-soo stated. "And what you're trying to do right now will result in making things worse for you."

Jung Jae sighed.

"I...don't care what karma does to me as well, as long as Giselle gets what's coming to her." Jung Jae muttered out.

"Jung Jae no, I care too much for you to get caught in the crossfire of karma." Hae-soo denied. "I don't want you to be back in that hospital again."

"Okay." Jung Jae mumbled out.

"Also, it's not just Jung Jae who's been in trouble with that bitch, but Maggie as well." Yoo-mi added in. "I'll do anything to make sure that she gets out of jail ASAP."

"Well, I don't know about the bail thing...but the best thing you can do for Maggie right now is visit her." Hae-soo pointed out. "I'm sure she'd want to know how her girlfriend is doing." 

"Yeah...you're right!" Yoo-mi chuckled out.

"Guys, you both don't need to do anything in order to get payback on her." Hae-soo assured them. "Anupam would've wanted the both of you to just move on and never look back on what happened."

"He sounds just like Maggie...I remember Maggie saying that in order to move on, I gotta get into my car and drive off without looking back into the rearview mirror." Yoo-mi explained.

Hae-soo smiled at them.

"See? There's no need to be filled with anger and vengeance, now c'mon." Hae-soo spoke as he got up. "Let's go get some food."

"Yay...because I'm hangry at the moment." Yoo-mi declared as she got up.

Ha Jun's POV

Ha Jun was sitting on the bed, pondering. He looked over at old magazines of him and picked them up to examine them.

Wi Ha Jun: The Forever Bachelor

Inside Scoop: Will there ever be a Mrs. Wi Ha Jun?

Interview Question: Ha Jun's thoughts on marriage and kids

Ha Jun sighed as Ho-yeon walked in.

"Hey honey, what's wrong?" Ho-yeon asked.

Ha Jun chuckled as he walked over and picked her up.

"We've haven't been married for a week and you're already calling me honey?" Ha Jun asked.

Ho-yeon giggled.