Chapter 4

Ha-Jun's POV(Third Person)

"Really Ha-Jun?" Ho-yeon scolded as she closed the door. " 'My friend'?"

Ha-Jun sighed.

"You know we got to be careful when it comes to our relationship Ho-yeon." Ha-Jun explained.

"Even with your next door neighbor?" Ho-yeon asked.

"Well, she didn't know that I'm a k-pop dancer so, I guess I can make an exception with her." Ha-Jun explained. Ho-yeon sighed as she continued to rub the makeup off Ha-Jun's face.

"You're pretty when you frown." Ha-Jun complimented making Ho-yeon giggle.

"Shut up, you idiot." Ho-yeon giggled as she pecked Ha-Jun's forehead.

Dong Wook's POV

"Alright, that's enough for today!" The coach yelled out. 

Dong Wook sighed as he took off his boxing gloves and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Great work Lee." The coach complimented as he patted Dong Wook's back.

"Gamsahabnida." Dong Wook replied as he bowed down.

Dong Wook walked into the locker room to go get changed. While he was changing, he's phone started ringing. He looked to see the caller ID then answered.

"Yeoboseyo?" Dong Wook began.

"Hi samchon!" He heard a squeaky voice on the other end. Dong Wook smiled as he identified the voice to be his 5 year old nephew, Si An.

"What are you doing on your mommy's phone?" Dong Wook asked as he chuckled.

"Eomma said I could call and say hi to you." Si An replied. "When can I see you again? You promised that I would see you some time next week."

Dong Wook remembered his promise to the little toddler and one thing Dong Wook hates doing is breaking promises.

"How about you ask your mommy to drop you off at my job and you can see samchon at work?" Dong Wook.

"Yayyy! Eomma, can I go up to samchon's work next week?" Si An asked his mom, Dong Wook's sister.

"Okay Si An, I'll take you to samchon's workplace next Monday, okay?" His mother, Seong Hee, replied. Si An squealed with joy while Dong Wook was smiling on the other end.

One thing that Dong Wook loves in the world, is his little nephew and he would always do anything to make him happy.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, okay Si An?" Dong Wook spoke.

"Awww, okay." Si An whined making Dong Wook chuckle.

"He doesn't wanna get off the phone with me." Dong Wook thought to himself.

"Samchon loves you." Dong Wook coo'ed out.

"I love you too samchon." Si An replied as he hung up.

Dong Wook smiled as he continued to get dress. He noticed a guy that was watching him the whole time.

"What? Got a problem?" Dong Wook asked in a serious tone. The man walked off.

"Nosy prick." Dong Wook muttered underneath his breath.

The next day

It was a lovely Friday! Dong Wook was in the lobby area with his cup of coffee. He saw Joo-ryung and Sung-Tae going at it again with their verbal shenanigans then sighed.

"These two should get married." Dong Wook thought to himself as he sipped his coffee. "I'm not even gonna scold them this time."

Dong Wook heard the elevator ding and looked to see you.