Chapter 26

Dong Wook's POV

Dong Wook walked into his old bedroom to see it decorated in the way he had it before he went away to college. He chuckled as he examined all of his posters from broad way musicals  and all of his literature awards from his freshman to senior year of high school. He tried to laid down in his bed but his legs seem to dangle off the end of the bed.

"I guess I've grown over the years." Dong Wook thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

"Dong Wook? Dong Wook honey wake up!" Dong Wook heard a female voice say.

He opened his eyes to see you wearing an apron and holding a bowl and spoon.

"Y-yn? What are doing here?" Dong Wook asked as he sat up.

"You sure do have a sense of humor." You chuckled out. "Did you already forget that we're married?"

Dong Wook's eyes grew wide.

He looked at his hand to see that he was wearing his wedding ring then he looked at your hand to see a diamond ring, confirming your sentence to be true.

You smiled as you brushed his hair out of the way and pecked his forehead.

"Go wash your hands, I'm almost done with dinner." You ordered as you walked out.

Dong Wook sighed as he flopped back onto a now king sized bed then shot back up to see that he was in a completely different bedroom. Before he could question his own whereabouts, a small boy, who looked exactly like him, ran in and jumped onto the bed.

"Hi appa!" The boy squeaked out as he hugged Dong Wook tight.

"H-hi?" Dong Wook stammered out.

"Appa, will I ever grow up to be like you and mommy?" The little boy asked.

"Y-yes?" Dong Wook answered in a confused tone.

"Samchon?" The little boy spoke in a different voice.

That really confused Dong Wook.

"Samchon! Wake up!" The little boy yelled.

Dong Wook opened his eyes to see Si An sitting on his chest.

"Oh, hey Si An." Dong Wook yawned as he sat up.

"Grandma wants you in the kitchen." Si An spoke.

Dong Wook chuckled as he got off the bed and walked into the kitchen.

"Hello mother, what do you need?" Dong Wook asked.

"Have a seat son." The mother ordered as Dong Wook sat down.

"You know, your sister has been telling me about the last time you two talked." The mother stated. "You know she's right, you can't let one woman put an end to you finding love once again."

Dong Wook sighed as he hung his head. The mother lifted his head up with her index finger.

"I know you loved her very much, but she broke that love and trust, and if she didn't feel no shame in that then there was no love to begin with." The mother lectured. 

"I know mother." Dong Wook mumbled looking away.

"Honey, look at me." The mother ordered.

Dong Wook looked at her as his throat began to go dry.

"Hey Sadness, you ready?" Love asked.

"Most def!" Sadness exclaimed.

"Sweetie, if someone did or is doing something to you that hurts you to the core, let them go." The mother began. "Even if you tried your hardest to be the most patient and the most loving to them, just let them go if they can't do the same to you."