Chapter 51

Yoo-mi's POV

Yoo-mi gulped as she stood in front of the jailhouse Maggie was in. She walked inside to see Officer Shelby sitting in the booth.

"What can I do for you miss?" Officer Shelby asked.

"I'm here to see Magnolia Jones." Yoo-mi answered.

Officer Shelby got out the booth and told Yoo-mi to follow her.

Yoo-mi was led to a room where visitors can meet cellmates in person rather than the ones over the phone.

Yoo-mi waited for Maggie to come out as she fiddled with her thumbs.

"Yo." Yoo-mi heard a female voice say. She looked up and her eyes grew wide as she embraced Maggie with a big hug.

"Maggie!" Yoo-mi exclaimed.

"Hey! No contact!" Officer Shelby yelled at them, making them separate.

Both of them sat down.

"How have you've been?" Maggie asked.

"I'm good..." Yoo-mi began. "You?"

"Been straight...working on a plan to help someone out." Maggie explained.

Yoo-mi's eyes grew wide.

"What!?" Yoo-mi yelled in a whispered tone. "You can't do a prison break you-"

"It's not a jailbreak...it's more of a catching a person in 4k type of thing." Maggie explained cutting Yoo-mi off.

"Oh..." Yoo-mi replied.

"How are the other guys?" Maggie asked. "How was Jeju Island?"

"A lot happened honestly." Yoo-mi replied while rubbing the back of her neck. "Yn told us about an incident that happened on the bus a while ago, the guys got into a bar fight, the groom's family came and crashed the wedding, and Anupam has been hospitalized." Yoo-mi listed.

"Anupam!? What happened!?" Maggie asked.

"Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy." Yoo-mi replied. "It's similar to a heart attack."

"Damn..." Maggie sighed out. "I'm lowkey mad I missed out because I could've helped in any of the fights."

Yoo-mi chuckled.

"I'm still sad that you're here." Yoo-mi admitted.

"I know but, I'm doing fine so far." Maggie informed her. "I got my own crew here already."

Yoo-mi smiled.

"I still wished I could've do-"

"Hey, I told you...I have to pay for my consequences." Maggie spoke. "I promise that once I get out of here...I'll be in your arms again, I promise."

A tear slipped out of Yoo-mi's eye as Maggie pressed her forehead against hers.

"Well, I gotta get back to planning okay?" Maggie declared to Yoo-mi.

"O-okay...I love you." Yoo-mi croaked out.

"Love you too girl." Maggie replied as she pecked Yoo-mi's nose and got up.

Yoo-mi watched as Maggie was being escorted out of the visiting room then got up and left.

Officer Shelby was behind her.

"Girlfriend huh?" Officer Shelby asked.

"Yeah, she is." Yoo-mi spoke in a low tone. "She don't deserve to be in here...I don't like her being in there." Yoo-mi sobbed out.

Officer Shelby gave her a warm smile as she handed her a pack of tissues.

"Don't worry, I promise you that she'll be out possibly on good behavior." Officer Shelby assured her.