Chapter 7

Dong Wook's POV

"Uncle Wookie!" Si An squeaked out as he ran up to Dong Wook with open arms.

"Hello my little boy." Dong Wook greeted as he picked Si An up.

"I'm not little, I'm a growing boy." Si An pouted as he crossed his arms.

Dong Wook chuckled as he set Si An down.

"Did he eat today?" Dong Wook asked his sister.

"He was too excited to see you that he rushed out before I could even make him lunch." Seong Hee explained.

Dong Wook shook his head.

"I don't blame him, I would've react the same if I wanted to see my favorite uncle." Dong Wook teased.

You then walked out, still wearing the dress shirt, which draws Seong Hee's attention.

"Brother, I know you're confident in your sex life but there's a time and a place for you to fornicate." Seong Hee whispered to Dong Wook while pointing at you.

Dong Wook whirled around to see you.

"O-oh no, this isn't what it looks like." Dong Wook claimed. "You see, she had a coffee spill on her blouse so I gave her my dress shirt."

"Mhmm, sure." Seong Hee replied with the smuggest smile on her face.

"Um, did I come at a wrong time?" You asked.

"No..." Dong Wook sighed out. "Ms. Ln, this is my sister, Seong Hee."

"Please to meet you." Seong Hee greeted.

"Hello." You greeted nervously.

You then looked down at Si An, who was staring at you with the biggest set of doll eyes ever.

"Awww, who's this cute little man?" You coo'ed out.

"Oh, this is my nephew, Si An." Dong Wook introduced. "Say hi to Ms. Ln."

Si An didn't say anything to you at first but then spoke.

"Are you single?" Si An asked which surprised the hell out of you.

"O-oh! Um..." You stammered out then chuckled.

Dong Wook stood there with his face red after what his nephew asked you.

"H-he's quite the charmer." Dong Wook claimed as he patted Si An's head. "Is there something you need Ms. Ln?"

"Oh no, I just came to tell you that I'm going on my lunch break." You announced.

"You may, hurry back to write okay?" Dong Wook ordered.

You shot a thumbs up then walked off. Seong Hee looked at Dong Wook with a smile.

"She's pretty." Seong Hee stated.

"Yeah, very pretty." Si An swooned.

Dong Wook chuckled as he picked Si An up.

Dong Wook took his sister and nephew to the cafeteria area where he sat down and talked to his sister while Si An eats.

"How you been holding up?" Seong Hee asked.

"I've...been good." Dong Wook replied.

"No, you're not." Seong Hee stated. "I know you Dong Wook."

"I know it's been 3 years since the divorce but...it still feels like it just happened yesterday." Dong Wook explained.

"Look man, I'm not gonna force you to move on but listen, you can't be sad and hooked onto your marriage forever man." Seong Hee broke down. "They say that marriage lasts forever but that's not entirely true because like a high school relationship, they come and go."