Chapter 31

Ji-cheol's POV

Ji-cheol was in the gym with Yoo-mi. 

"That's it! You got this!" Ji-cheol yelled as Yoo-mi continued to punch the punching bag.

Yoo-mi all of sudden felt a sharp pain in her calf then groaned in pain.

Ji-cheol let go of the punching bag and hurried over to her.

"Are you okay?" Ji-cheol asked as he lifted Yoo-mi's leg up.

"Aish! I think I caught a cramp." Yoo-mi groaned out.

Ji-cheol began to examine her leg when he heard a little squeal coming from her.

"What was that?" Ji-cheol asked.

"Nothing..." Yoo-mi lied.

A realization hit Ji-cheol.

"Are you ticklish?" Ji-cheol asked.

"N-no!" Yoo-mi stammered out.

Ji-cheol cracked a smug smile while Yoo-mi shot him a death glare.

"Don't you dare." Yoo-mi warned.

Ji-cheol began to quickly rub her feet with his thumb, tickling her.

"No! No! Stop!" Yoo-mi laughed out.

"Ms. Big and Bad is ticklish huh?" Ji-cheol teased.

Okay, so Ji-cheol should've stopped then and there because Yoo-mi punched him out of reflex then covered her mouth in shock.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry." Yoo-mi apologized.

"Aish! It's okay, I should've stopped." Ji-cheol groaned out.

"Lemme see, I hope I didn't leave a bruise." Yoo-mi offered as she grabbed Ji-cheol's face to examine it.

Ji-cheol looked Yoo-mi in the eyes as she continued to examine his face. He couldn't help but blush at her touch.

"Okay, everything's all good." Yoo-mi announced.

"Yeah, you're good...I mean what?" Ji-cheol spoke.

Yoo-mi looked at him confused, but brushed it off.

"Okay? Um, anyway Ji-cheol, I have to ask you something." Yoo-mi announced. "You like someone right?"

Ji-cheol felt his heart stopped after she asked that.

"Oh no! Does she know that you like her? Is she telling you that she don't feel the same way?" Anxiety frantically asked.

"Uh, yes?" Ji-cheol nervously replied. "Why?"

"Well, I'm starting to develop feelings, and I wonder how you deal with them." Yoo-mi stated.

"Well it's plain and simple; tell them how you feel." Ji-cheol replied. "Might I ask, who is this person."

"Well, that's the thing; I like two people." Yoo-mi admitted.

"Say what?"

Yn's POV

When we pulled away, the ride was over.

Holy shit, did I just have an actual kiss? On my first date!?

"I guess, I should take you home." Dong Wook chuckled out as he got out the boat and helped me out.

We were walking back to his car at the workplace. I still can't get over the fact that we've kissed.

"Love, you're killing me right now. She only got a taste, when she's gonna get to eat that steak?" Lust groaned out.

"Baby steps, okay?" Love assured Lust.