Chapter 15

Ji-cheol's POV

Ji-cheol was walking with you in the park.

"Remember last time we was here and we saved a little girl from getting kidnapped?" You asked.

"Yeah, I remember that." Ji-cheol chuckled out.

"I'm wondering how that little girl is doing now." You thought to yourself.

You and Ji-cheol sat on some swings and began to swing. While swinging, Ji-cheol looked at you and had a feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"She'll cry if you tell her!" Anxiety screamed out. "You'll lose your friendship with her."

Ji-cheol sighed which grabbed your attention.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing just hungry." Ji-cheol lied.

"Oh, we can go get some food if you want." You offered as you got up from the swing.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Ji-cheol agreed with a smile as you both walked off.

Ji-cheol sighed.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Yn."

Dong Wook's POV

Dong Wook was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. He looked down to see Eun Tak, the head CEO of the editor department, cuddled up next to him.

"Are you happy now? She's not like her." Depression asked.

Eun Tak woke up and smiled at Dong Wook.

"Hey Wookie." Eun Tak coo'ed as she traced his naked pecs.

Dong Wook didn't respond back as Eun Tak began to kiss at his neck.

"Wanna go for another round?" Eun Tak mumbled into his neck.

Dong Wook groaned out as he got up.

"Ms. Soo, you need to leave." Dong Wook ordered.

Eun Tak sat up and crossed her arms.

"So you called me to just have sex and then kick me out? At least fix me some breakfast or something." Eun Tak scolded.

Dong Wook turned around to her.

"Go!" Dong Wook spoke in a raised voice.

Eun Tak scoffed as she got up and began to get dressed.

"I know you're gonna call me again soon Wookie, I'll see you at work." Eun Tak announced as she walked out the door.

Dong Wook sat down on the bed and sighed.

"You can't sex your way into happiness." Depression whispered into his ear. "You can't keep using women to fulfill the joy that was once in your heart."

Self Control appeared up and wrapped chains around Love and Lust, keeping them trapped in place.

"It's for your own good." Self Control declared.

Dong Wook then flopped back on the bed, allowing Depression to wrap around him like a boa constrictor.

Yn's POV

Me and Ji-cheol was at a local restaurant eating. I couldn't help but notice the sad look on his face so I cupped his face and smiled.

"Are you okay chipmunk?" I asked.

Ji-cheol chuckled as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Ji-cheol lied as he reached over and hugged me tight.