Chapter 8

Ji-cheol's POV

"Thanks for seeing me Anupam." Ji-cheol spoke as he sat down on the sofa.

"No problem, do you want some Chi tea?" Anupam offered as he walked into the kitchen area.

"No thanks, I'm good." Ji-cheol declined.

Anupam fixed himself a cup then sat down next to Ji-cheol on the sofa.

"So, you're having mixed feelings about Yn?" Anupam asked.

Ji-cheol nodded his head.

"Well, tell me about Yn. How does she make you feel?" Anupam asked.

"She's the nicest person I've ever met." Ji-cheol explained. 

Her innocence is what makes her look so cute as if she was a little lamb. Her smile always makes my day brighter than the sun along with...in fact, just her whole existence always makes me happy. But my attraction towards her...I don't know Anupam. One minute, I like her...the next minute it feels wrong because well, I see her as someone I want to protect but not in a boyfriend type of way.

"Hmm, okay it sounds like you do value her but you don't know if you like her as a friend or as something more." Anupam stated. 

"Well, do I like her as a girlfriend?" Ji-cheol questioned.

"That's for you to ask yourself, Ji-cheol." Anupam assured. "Ask yourself, "Do I like Yn as a friend or as a lover?" and let your mind and heart follow your path."

Ji-cheol hung his head down, feeling a bit unsure.

"W-what if she actually does like me back and I don't?" Ji-cheol questioned.

"That's perfectly okay." Anupam stated. "You and Yn are adults, so you both should be able to handle your feelings in a mature matter."

"Yeah, you're right...I mean, it's not like either one of us will react like how Jung Jae be." Ji-cheol chuckled out. "Um, don't tell him I said that."

Anupam chuckled.

"I won't." Anupam replied.

Ji-cheol then got up and hugged Anupam.

"Thanks Anupam, for talking to me about this." Ji-cheol spoke as he and Anupam walked to the door.

"No problem Ji-cheol, if you have anything else to talk about, I'll be your guy." Anupam declared.

Ji-cheol smiled as he stepped out.

"See you at the bookstore." Ji-cheol announced as he walked off.

While Ji-cheol was walking down the hallway, he did began to think about what Anupam said.

"Do I think of her as a friend or a girlfriend?" Ji-cheol thought to himself.

Yn's POV

Okay, I think I'm getting the hang of this writing thing.

So far, I came up with a simple short story novel since I can easily write a random story each time. 

"Hey, you're getting better at this." Sung Tae commented as he walked by.

"I know right?" I laughed out. "Just a few days ago, I had writer's block before I even wrote my first story."

"Hey, has...Joo-ryung spoke anything about me lately?" Sung Tae whispered as he got closer.

"Well she did tell me that she was surprised about the compliment you gave about her hair." I whispered back.

"A good surprise or a bad surprise." Sung Tae questioned.