Chapter 35

Yn's POV

After I vented to Dong Wook's mother, I wiped away some fresh tears as she gave me a warm smile.

Si An came hopping into the living room and saw me in tears.

"Why are you sad?" Si An asked as he walked over to me.

Bless his little heart. It's honestly cute when little kids grow concerned about an adult being sad.

"Don't worry Si An, go into the dining room." Dong Wook ordered.

For some reason, Si An thought Dong Wook did something that made me cry, so he began to punch at his shins.

"Bad samchon! Don't be a meanie to my girlfriend!" Si An scolded out.

Me and Dong Wook both looked at each other confused but, it then dawned upon Dong Wook that Si An thought that he was bullying me.

"Oh no, no, Samchon wasn't being mean." Dong Wook tried to assure his angry toddler nephew.

Si An glared at him as Seong Hee walked in and picked him up.

"Si An, are you trying to beat up Samchon?" Seong Hee teased.

"He made my girlfriend cry." Si An accused.

Seong Hee looked at Dong Wook then they both started to laugh.

Okay, I'll admit; Si An made me chuckle a little after he tried to beat up Dong Wook, so I eventually began to laugh along with them.

"Alright killer, go into the dining room and sit at the table." Seong Hee ordered as she put Si An down, letting him waddle back to the dining room.

"Such a charmer." I joked.

"He gets it from his father." The mother chuckled out.

Dong Wook looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Are you ready to eat now?" Dong Wook asked.

I nodded as we all walked into the dining room.

Yeah, it's official; I love his family already.

Ha Jun's POV

Ho-yeon just stood there frozen as tears began to slide down her face. Ha Jun began to grow worried.

"Oh no! Is she gonna say no? Was this the wrong time to propose?" Anxiety asked frantically.

"Ho-yeon...please say something." Ha Jun mumbled.

Ho-yeon didn't say anything, she just knelt down to Ha Jun's level and kissed him passionately as everyone around them began to clap.

"Yes, yes." Ho-yeon squeaked out as she began to cry.

"There we go! Anxiety get outta here!" Love scolded as they kicked Anxiety in the butt.

Ha Jun smiled as tears began to slide down his face then he slid the ring on Ho-yeon's finger and got up.

Ha Jun pulled Ho-yeon into a hug as everyone went "Awwww".

"I fucking love you." Ho-yeon mumbled into his chest.

"I love you too." Ha Jun replied.

"Ohhh! I really can't wait for their wedding!" Love squealed out. "Weddings are what makes the aura between two people a whole lot stronger."

Ha Jun then looked to see a pink light surrounding him and Ho-yeon. He looked down to see a pink heart beneath them then followed the light to see that it was a heart spotlight. Ha Jun looked at the DJ, who gave him the double thumbs up. Ha Jun smiled as he mouthed a thank you to the DJ.