Chapter 30

Yn's POV

After I clocked out, Dong Wook was already waiting for me by the elevator.

"Ready to go?" Dong Wook asked.

I nodded.

I don't know why, but I'm now all of sudden nervous. Maybe it was because of the sex advice Joo-ryung gave me.

When we got into the elevator, I looked up at Dong Wook who looked pretty zoned out yet focused.

"So, what you and Ms. Kim were talking about?" Dong Wook spoke making me freeze for a second.

"Um, she was just telling me about her daughter." I lied.

Dong Wook cocked an eyebrow at me.

Now, at this point whenever he does that, I have the feeling that he knows that I'm lying.

Once the elevator dinged, we both walked out and began to walk to the park.

I mostly quiet in particular because...I didn't know how to start a conversation with this man.

"Are you alright Ms. Yn? You've been silent ever since the elevator." Dong Wook pointed out.

"Y-yeah, just fine." I stammered out.

"Just honky dory?" Dong Wook joked.

I covered my face with my hands as he laughed.

"Apologies Ms. Yn, but I couldn't help but to tease you there." Dong Wook chuckled out.

At least I know he has some sense of humor.

After his little joke, I felt a little at ease with him. When we approached the park, my eyes grew wide at what was in my vision. There was a little amusement park happening in the park.

"Did you know that the amusement park was happening today?" I asked.

"No, not even a clue." Dong Wook replied.

A big smile grew on my face as I ran to the entrance with Dong Wook hot on my tail.

Maggie's POV

Maggie was going to go see Anupam because Anupam thought that she could use a meditation session in order to cool off. Maggie was reluctant to go, but she went anyway just to get out the house.

When she got to Anupam's studio, he was there sitting on the floor with his legs crossed.

"Namaste Maggie." Anupam greeted.

Maggie went and sat down next to him with her legs crossed.

"How have you been lately?" Anupam asked.

"Well, besides what happened at the hospital, I'm a little chill." Maggie replied. "How's Yoo-mi because I know she was a side target to that bitch's bullshit."

"She's doing fine, Ji-cheol has been keeping her company ever since." Anupam replied.

"Oh no, does she like him more than you?" Anxiety asked.

"Who the hell is that guy and what is he doing with your dream girl?" Jealousy hissed out.

Anupam's facial expression changed once he saw Maggie do a frown at his reply. He then looked down to see her clenching and unclenching her fists then sighed.

"You know jealousy is not a good look on you." Anupam stated.

"What? I'm not jealous." Maggie denied.

"Maggie, I know when a person is jealous and you began to clench and unclench your fists the minute I mentioned Yoo-mi and Ji-cheol." Anupam explained.

Maggie sighed defeatedly.