Chapter 46

Yn's POV

Ho...

Ly...

Shit!

This place is fucking amazing...minus the statues in different sex positions.

I was just amazed by the landscape of the place as we continued to walk to the hotel.

"This place is amazing!" I exclaimed.

"I'll say." Jung Jae agreed as he looked at one of the raunchy statutes and giggled.

I looked at Anupam who was just zoned out while his face was bright red.

"Anupam are you okay?" Hae-soo asked.

"Y-yeah it's just...oh boy." Anupam stammered out.

"Yeah I know, it's pretty much a sex island." Ji-cheol stated.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with expressing what's sacred between two or more people." Anupam chuckled out.

"He does have a point." Dong Wook agreed as he smirked at me.

I just looked away.

I'm still not over what happened to me on the bus a few months ago.

And no, I still haven't told Dong Wook what happened.

"He'll blame you for not noticing sooner."

"He'll slut shame you."

"Keep your mouth shut."

Anxiety ordered as I sighed.

"We're here!" Ha Jun announced as we all looked up at the hotel.

Wow...now I really wish Maggie was here.

Maggie's POV

While Maggie was still in SHU, her gang was at the lunch table ranting.

"This is bullshit! Why is she not in SHU? Why does the Magster have to be punished?" Razor Blade ranted.

"You know how Officer Roy is." Tex pointed out. "It's like he punishes every girl in here besides the bitch Karma herself!"

Scarlet Letter sighed.

"There's nothing we can do." Scarlet Letter stated. "If we tried to get involved then we'll go down as well."

"Yeah, but we can't let that bastard continue to harass Maggie like that." Big T grumbled as she slammed her fist down on the table.

"Well, we gotta find a way to keep Karma away from her, but right now I gotta piss." Tex announced as she got up and went to the bathroom.

After Tex did her business, she heard a conversation going on in the laundry room.

"So, why were you acting up today?" She heard a male voice say.

She paused once she identified the voice as Officer Roy.

"It's nothing." She heard a female voice and realized that it's Karma's.

Tex placed herself against the wall as she began to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"You know, you need to stop acting up...you know what that does to me." Officer Roy spoke in a seductive voice as he gripped Karma's face.

Tex quiet gagged in disgust.

"Look, I don't wanna do this." Karma spoke. "I don't care what you do to me, I just don't wanna do this anymore."

"Wait...are they...?" Tex thought to herself.