Chapter 23

Jung Jae's POV

"I had a great time with you last night." Jung Jae coo'ed over the phone.

"I did too." Giselle chuckled out. "What are you doing today?"

"Oh, I'm just heading to work then I'mma go home and crash." Jung Jae briefly explained.

"Do you wanna go shopping after you get off work?" Giselle asked.

Jung Jae cocked an eyebrow.

"G-geez, but, we went shopping last week." Jung Jae pointed out.

"Pleasssseeeee." Giselle dragged out.

Jung Jae couldn't help but be in awe at Giselle's baby voice.

"Aww okay, my little angel." Jung Jae chuckled out.

"Yayy!" Giselle squeaked out.

"I'll call you after work, okay?" Jung Jae declared.

"Okay, JJ." Giselle spoke in a seductive tone. "Bye."

Jung Jae hung up with the biggest smile on his face as he prepared himself for work.

"He's hopeless." Common Sense sighed with a facepalm. "It's gonna be a matter of time before that girl milks him dry."

"For once I agree with you." Lust agreed. 

Love sighed.

"At least you've tried to reach out to him Common Sense." Love assured Common Sense.

"I know, some people just gotta learn it the hard way." Common Sense stated.

Maggie's POV

Maggie was in the gym getting her workout on when she heard footsteps approaching her. She turned around to see Yoo-mi, who looked pretty tired.

"Damn girl, have you've been asleep for weeks?" Maggie asked as she examined Yoo-mi's messed up hair.

"I guess you can say something like that." Yoo-mi spoke in a raspy voice.

"What brings you here?" Maggie asked.

"Just to do my usual boxing routine." Yoo-mi replied as she walked over to the punching bag.

Maggie went behind the bag to spot Yoo-mi as she began to punch the bag. Maggie noticed Yoo-mi's bandaged up arm and cocked an eyebrow, but she didn't ask about it.

"So what you've been up to lately?" Maggie asked.

"Nothing much, Ji-cheol came over my house one day." Yoo-mi answered nonchalantly.

"Really? I'm guessing y'all cool now huh?" Maggie asked.

"Wait, how did you know?" Yoo-mi asked.

"Ji-cheol told me what happened that day you confronted him, and I had reassure him that he ain't at fault and to try and clear things up with you and Yn." Maggie explained.

"Well, he did clear things up with me, but I don't know if he did with Yn." Yoo-mi answered as she continued to punch the bag.

"I'm sure he will eventually." Maggie assured. "If Yn is able to get over that embarrassing moment then she should be cool."

"Yeah." Yoo-mi agreed.

"By the way you reacted that night, you seem to care a lot about Yn." Maggie pointed out.

"I mean, it's a world filled with assholes and sick fucks and I'd wouldn't want her to go through the similar experience that I went through before." Yoo-mi explained.