Chapter 36

Yn's POV

I got up and hurried out the room, feeling extremely embarrassed.

"How could you cum so quick? He'll definitely become turned off after that!" Anxiety yelled into my face.

Being a virgin sucks dick!

Dong Wook followed after me.

"Yn, it's okay." Dong Wook assured me. "Why are you walking away?" Dong Wook asked.

"B-because that was just...agghh!" I groaned out.

I even refused to even look at him in the face because I can't without even feeling embarrassed.

"So, it was your first time having an orgasm, there-"

"Second time, actually." I corrected him.

"S-second? When did you...ohhhh." Dong Wook mumbled as he remembered my little fun toy.

Dong Wook turned me to face him.

"It's okay Yn...there's nothing to be ashamed of." Dong Wook assured me, trying to me make me feel better. "That means you're still learning and experiencing sex for the first time."

"Well, I sorta got the learning part down already." I stated.

"Oh?" Dong Wook asked as he cocked an eyebrow.

"Joo-ryung gave me this, so that's how I was able to learn." I explained as I took out the notebook and gave it to him.

Dong Wook flipped through the pages and chuckled.

"Well, she's not wrong on this." Dong Wook spoke with a smirk. 

Then I realized that I came onto to him first...without his consent!

"Oh no, I'm sorry I kissed you without your consent." I apologized as I looked away.

"No, no, I'm actually starting to like it when you show me what you want." Dong Wook mumbled as he pecked my forehead. 

I nuzzled his neck as he began to sway us back and forth.

"Still, that was inappropriate of me." I stated.

"Oh, trust me...you're far more from inappropriate." Dong Wook chuckled out.

I...guess I'll take that as a compliment.

"And besides..." Dong Wook began as he dipped me, catching me by surprise.

"I can be way worse than you." Dong Wook spoke in a seductive tone.

"Is that so?" We heard a female voice speak.

We both looked up to see Seong Hee then Dong Wook quickly got up, dropping me in the process.

"Ow!" I yelled out.

"Ah, sorry." Dong Wook apologized as he helped me up.

Seong Hee chuckled.

"I only came up here to check on Si An." Seong Hee explained. "Next time take that to your house, unless you want mom to walk in on you two." Seong Hee lectured as she went into the bedroom.

Well, in this case I'm glad that it was the sister, and not the mother.

Dong Wook looked at the clock to see that it was 8:45 at night then went downstairs to grab our coats.

"Well, we best be on our way." Dong Wook announced to his mother as she walked into the foyer.

"Aww, already? Well, don't catch a cold okay." The mother lectured as she pecked Dong Wook's head then pulled him into a hug. The mother then turned to me and hugged me tight.