Chapter 22

Yn's POV

I heard the horn honk and saw a car pull up. I smiled as I stepped inside to see Hae-soo, Anupam, and Maggie.

"Wassgud girl?" Maggie greeted.

"Maggie! I like your Poison Ivy costume." I complimented.

"Appreciate it, I fucks with the fallen angel costume you got on." Maggie replied.

"Thanks." I thanked as I looked at Anupam, who was dressed as a hippie.

"Lemme guess, because you're a peacemaker?" I joked.

"Pretty much." Anupam replied with a chuckle.

"Alright, let's get our dance on!" Maggie whooped out as Hae-soo drove off.

When we got to the club and walked in, I almost immediately became deaf by the music blaring all around the place.

"Damn, everybody and they mama up in this bitch!" Maggie yelled.

"I'll say!" Anupam yelled back as he covered his ears.

We went straight to the dance floor and started dancing. Hae-soo was doing the robot and Anupam and Maggie were trying to have a twerk off, which was hilarious seeing Anupam trying to throw it back.

My feet eventually began to hurt so I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. When I got my drink, I felt someone approach me. No, it wasn't a guy but rather a drunk female.

"Hey...you're hot." The drunken lady slurred out.

I immediately grew uncomfortable so I pretended to receive a phone call. I may have learned some stranger danger tactics during my high school time.

However, the drunken lady didn't read that message quick because she followed me outside the club.

"Heyyy, have you ever been with a woman?" The drunken lady asked.

"No, and I don't want to so leave me alone." I ordered.

The drunken lady leaned in closer. I'm surprised the alcohol on her breath didn't give me liver failure.

"C'mooonnnnn, I can make you scream with my tongue." The woman slurred out as she puckered up in an attempt to kiss me.

I tried to fight that woman off, but man...alcohol is almost like the drinkable version of steroids because that woman was strong as hell.

"Hey! Go away!" I yelled out as the woman continued to try and kiss me.

All of a sudden, the woman was pulled back by someone.

"Hey, she said no." I heard a familiar male voice say.

I looked to see...Dong Wook!? What is he doing here!?

"Dong Wook?" I questioned. 

"Hey! Sexual assault! Help!" The drunken lady yelled out, grabbing everyone around us attention.

One guy was about to punch Dong Wook, but I stepped in front of him before the man's fist could connect with Dong Wook's face.

"Lady! Move!" The guy barked.

"No! He's not the problem! She is!" I yelled pointing at the drunken lady.

"Noooo, he was harassing me and my girlfriend!" The lady screamed.

"I don't even know you!" I screamed back.

Hae-soo, Anupam, and Maggie ran outside after hearing the commotion going on outside.

"Yn? What's going on?" Hae-soo asked.

"This crazy chick was trying to kiss me and now she's acting fucking mental!" I yelled.