Chapter 45

Yn's POV

"Boarding pass and ticket please."

Well, here we all are; on our way to Jeju Loveland.

Well...except Maggie.

It's honestly not the same without her here.

I looked to see the other guys who were here with us;

Anupam

Yoo-mi

Jung Jae

Hae-soo

Ji-cheol

Ha Jun

Ho-yeon

and...

Dong Wook

"Ohhh, please tell me they're gonna have 2 per room." Lust squealed out.

"Dude, it's only a room for each group; one for the bachelor and his groomsmen and one for the bachelorette and her bridesmaids." Common Sense explained.

"But how much you wanna bet that the soon-to-be wed couple will be skinny dipping tonight?" Lust asked while bouncing their eyebrows.

"Not that I wouldn't mind but...wouldn't that be bad luck?" Love asked.

"If it was bad luck, then his soon-to-be wife should be his good luck charm." Lust chuckled out.

While we were in line for the plane, I noticed Dong Wook looking a little pale. His breathing was growing short, he was sweating bullets, and he was fiddling with his hands.

It dawned upon me that he mentioned that he has a fear of heights and I thought;

"Oh shit."

I looked over at Anupam to see if he'll notice and do something but, he didn't. Surprisingly!

"Shouldn't she be the one to comfort him? I mean that's her man." Common Sense pointed out.

I slowly reached out to grab his hand, only for my action to be interrupted by the announcer.

"Flight gate for Jeju Loveland is now open." 

We all hurried to the plane and got our seats.

Shoot, admittedly, I envy Ha Jun and Ho-yeon's wealth because they got us first class seats.

"Why can't we be that rich?" Jealousy pouted.

I looked to see Dong Wook sitting by the window and I began to make my way to him. I stopped when I looked to see Yoo-mi sitting by herself, looking like she's getting ready to cry.

Damn...who do I sit with;

My best friend or my boyfriend?

"Pick the boyfriend! You two can join the Mile High Club!" Lust yelled.

"No, pick the best friend. She looks like she could use a shoulder to cry on." Happiness reasoned.

I guess I'm not the best when it comes to making decisions. Ji-cheol beat me to it when he sat next to Yoo-mi, and Ha Jun went and sat next to Dong Wook. So, my secondary choices were Hae-soo, Jung Jae, Ho-yeon, and Anupam.

I feel like if I take longer to find a seat, the others would get a bit irritated at me. So, I made a last second decision and sat next to Hae-soo.

He's not the most talkative, but that's the least of my worries.

When a flight attendant came in, she began to do the safety demonstration. 

I guess that only made Dong Wook more upset because I looked at the corner of my eye to see him looking like he was getting ready to...I don't know. Either pass out, throw up, cry, or even all of the above.