Chapter 19

Dong Wook's POV

It was another day at work. Dong Wook was in the lobby watching you write your fanfic. Your warm smile made him chuckle as he began to brew his coffee.

"She looks so happy, doesn't she?" Love sighed out.

Dong Wook began to smile.

"Hey, he's smiling...he's really smiling." Lust stated in disbelief.

"I know, I haven't seen him smile since...his wedding day actually." Love added in.

Dong Wook walked back to his office with the smile still on his face. 

"Don't." Self Control demanded. "Remember."

Dong Wook's smile quickly faded away as he looked at the wedding photo and sighed.

"Dammit Self Control what are you doing?" Love scolded.

"It's for his own good." Self Control justified.

"Let the man experience love, it's time he has to move on from her." Love demanded.

"Will he ever, after what she has done?" Depression asked.

Dong Wook closed his eyes as a flashback began to play.

"In-na, I'm home!" Dong Wook yelled happily.

There was no answer, but Dong Wook listened closely to hear the bed creaking in the bedroom. Dong Wook's heart began to race as he hurried up the stairs as the sounds began to grow louder and louder. What increased his heart rate was the sounds of his then wife moaning. His palms began to shake as he reached for the door and when he finally opened the door, his worse assumption became true.

"I-In-na?"

Dong Wook's eyes popped open then he placed his head into his hands.

"See? He's not ready to move on yet." Depression pointed out.

"Well, moving on does take time." Love stated. "But, it can be in the form of something or someone."

"What are you saying?" Lust asked.

"I think I know someone who'll help him move on." Love announced with a chuckle.

Jung Jae's POV

Jung Jae strutted his way into the kitchen with the biggest smile on his face. He was making himself a sandwich while humming a happy tune when Hae-soo called.

"Hae-soo my man what's up!" Jung Jae greeted cheerfully.

"Hey Jung Jae, you sound pretty chipper this afternoon." Hae-soo stated.

"Because last night was the best date I ever had." Jung Jae boasted.

"Why? Was she a good fuck?" Hae-soo jokingly asked.

"What? No, I actually didn't bring her home after that." Jung Jae admitted.

Hae-soo nearly choked on his spit after hearing that.

"What? For the first time in your life, you went on a date and didn't have a night cap afterwards?" Hae-soo asked making sure that he was hearing Jung Jae correctly.

"Yup." Jung Jae simply replied as he took a bite out of his sandwich. "We actually talked and I had a good time with her."

"And who's this lucky girl, if you don't mind me asking?" Hae-soo asked.

"Her name's Giselle and she's one hot Italian chick." Jung Jae answered. "Even when I mention her, my heart beats louder for her."

"Dude, sounds like you're in love." Hae-soo chuckled out.

"Yeah...I think I am." Jung Jae admitted.

"Well I'll be damned! Ol' JJ has fallen in love." Lust grumbled out as they crossed their arms.

"Hmm, wait...I have a bad feeling right now." Love stated.

"Wow! Love can have feelings?" Lust sarcastically asked.

Love scoffed.

"Whatever, what I mean by that is that when Jung Jae was out on a date with the girl, I only felt a love aura coming from him." Love explained. "I didn't feel one coming from that Giselle girl."

"Wait, so you're saying that while he's in love, the girl he went out on a date with is not?" Lust asked.

"Oh she's in love with him alright, but I have a feeling that it's for the wrong reason." Love claimed. "Something is up with Ms. Giselle Puttana."

Jung Jae's phone pinged. His heart fluttered at the person who texted him.

Giselle: Hey JJ

Jung Jae: Hey Giselle. Did you have fun last night?

Giselle: Yes, and I really do enjoy your company. I wonder can we hang out today.

Jung Jae: Well, I'm not doing much today so why not! Where do you wanna hang out?

Giselle: The shopping mall. There's a great sale at that lingerie store I was telling you about.

Jung Jae: Sure, anything for you.

Jung Jae punched the air with his fists excitedly as he ran into his room to get dressed.

During his time with Giselle, they were in Vicki's Confidence Lingerie Store. Jung Jae was in the dressing room with Giselle as she tried on a few pairs of bras and panties, much to Jung Jae's pleasure.

"How is it possible for God to create a masterpiece like her?" Jung Jae thought to himself.

When it was time to check out, Giselle's eyes grew wide at the price on the screen.

"Oh um, it seems I'm a little short on cash." Giselle lied as she grabbed a few items. "I'll put these back."

Jung Jae felt a little bad, so he stopped her and offered her to pay. 

"No worries, you don't have to I-"

"I insist." Jung Jae assured her as he took out his debit card.

After he paid, they walked out.

"Thank you so much." Giselle thanked.

"No problem, anything for you." Jung Jae chuckled out. 

Giselle pecked Jung Jae's cheek, making his whole entire face go red.

"I love this woman so much." Jung Jae thought to himself.

"Um, Giselle?" Jung Jae asked.

"Hmm?" Giselle hummed.

"Is there any where else you like to shop at?" Jung Jae stupidly asked.

"Well..." Giselle began.

"She had money, I'm calling bullshit on this." Common Sense declared.

"Yeah, and I know she was putting on that act so he'll wind up being the one paying." Love added in. "I was right! She's playing the boy!"

"Well, now what?" Lust asked.

"Common Sense, isn't there a way where you can get into Jung Jae's brain or something? Just to tell him to be wary of who he becomes generous to?" Love asked.

"I'll see what I can do." Common Sense answered.

Yoo-mi's POV

"Disgraceful! Fucking psycho!" Shame yelled as Yoo-mi laid in her bed.

"Why did I do that?" Yoo-mi thought to herself.

Her phone vibrated a text from Maggie.

Maggie: Yo, u good? You ran out of the bookstore yesterday pissed off.

Yoo-mi didn't answer and just turned her phone off then turned to her side on the bed. A tear slipped out of her eye as she lifted up her arm to examine her scars. Yoo-mi then got up to go into the kitchen. She grabbed a knife and examined it then she went into the bathroom.

"It's been a while since she did it." Depression mumbled out.

October 4th, 2022