Chapter 28

Jung Jae's POV

When Jung Jae pulled up to the hospital, his heart was pumping to see the look on Giselle's face at the gift he had got her. When he stepped in, he told the nurse that he was here for her, to which the nurse replied...

"Huh? But her boyfriend is already here."

Jung Jae looked confused, but thought that Giselle had a male visitor that the nurse mistook as her boyfriend. Jung Jae told the nurse that he was Giselle's boyfriend. The nurse looked at him confused but she still showed him to the room Giselle was in.

When Jung Jae walked in...

His heart dropped at what he was seeing.

Giselle was kissing with some suave looking guy.

"Giselle!?" Jung Jae called out.

Giselle quickly pulled away.

"Jung Jae? What are you doing here?" Giselle asked.

"Giselle, who is this man?" The suave man asked.

"That's my question! Giselle, what is going on here?" Jung Jae asked.

Giselle stood there while Jung Jae began to feel his heart slowly break inside.

"Jung Jae, this isn't what it looks like." Giselle began. "See, he actually has more money than you and he gives me better gifts, look."

Giselle showed Jung Jae the necklace and the ring that looked like it costs way more than Jung Jae's work salary.

"So, I've been dating him and you don't have to worry about buying me more stuff nor paying for my nose surgery." Giselle explained, not feeling remorse for her infidelity.

"So, all this time that I've been dating you...I was nothing but an ATM to you?" Jung Jae asked in the most calmest voice ever.

"What can I say? I love being spoiled." Giselle replied nonchalantly.

"Um, maybe I should go." The suave man announced.

"No, you can keep her...I'm gone." Jung Jae spoke in a bit of a cracked voice as he slammed the teddy bear onto the floor and stormed off.

"Jung Jae wait!" Giselle called out.

Jung Jae ignored her as he went into the elevator.

During his car ride home, Jung Jae couldn't grasp the feeling of heartbreak.

"You gave your all in the relationship...but you were never enough for her." Depression whispered into his ear. "You were nothing but her cash cow."

Jung Jae felt his eyes beginning to sting as tears began to form into his eyes.

"I guess this is karma for me being an asshole to women in the first place." Jung Jae thought to himself.

Jung Jae tried to take his mind off her by turning on the radio, but that backfired as the radio began to play song, When I was Your Man by Bruno Mars. Though it wasn't related to what happened, it still made Jung Jae bawl at the fact that it's a break up song.

Jung Jae continued to sob while driving as the song blared into the speakers.

"Poor man." Love sighed out.

"I can only say one thing though; I'm glad he's out of that relationship honestly." Common Sense admitted.

"Hey, shouldn't he not be driving while he's crying?" Lust asked.

"Oh my God you're right! If he doesn't pull over or something he's gonna-"

BEEP BEEP!