Chapter 29

Yn's POV

I rushed through the hospital doors to see everyone else there in the waiting room.

"I came as soon as I got the message." I announced.

Everyone was distraught within many emotions.

Hae-soo and Anupam were both filled with sadness at the thought of Jung Jae dying on them.

Yoo-mi and Maggie were filled with rage and wanting revenge on the man who crashed into him.

And Ji-cheol was just...blank. He just stared at the floor as if he lost all will to feel either one of the emotions the others were feeling.

To be honest, I was feeling the same way Hae-soo and Anupam were feeling. Jung Jae may have done some dumb shit before in the past, but it was never enough to a point where he deserves to die.

"Family of Lee Jung Jae?" The nurse called out.

We all stood up as the nurse led us to the room Jung Jae was in.

I felt my heart drop at the sight of Jung Jae and his head and chest being all bandaged up.

"Jung Jae?" Ji-cheol began.

Jung Jae's eyes fluttered open, much to our quiet delight.

"Guys...please don't look at me, don't look at me and my stupidity." Jung Jae spoke in a raspy voice as he tried to turn over but he couldn't due to him still being in pain.

"Now, why would we call you stupid right now?" Maggie asked.

Anupam knelt down to the side of Jung Jae's bed.

"Jung Jae, we're not here to judge you." Anupam assured him as he grabbed his hand.

Anupam's POV

That same feeling returned to Anupam once he grabbed Jung Jae's hand. This time however, it was like a flashback was going on as he looked to see Jung Jae visiting Giselle in the hospital, where her infidelity was discovered. When Jung Jae stormed out and was driving, that's when the car accident happened. Anupam then looked to see Depression laying right next to Jung Jae then sighed as he let Jung Jae's hand go.

"I was hoping that she wouldn't be the reason." Anupam mumbled out.

"Who wouldn't be the reason?" Hae-soo asked.

"Gis...elle..." Jung Jae spoke out.

"What?" Yoo-mi asked, feeling the anger getting ready to burst.

"Giselle...cheated on me..." Jung Jae explained as tears began to slip out of his eyes.

"I knew it! I fucking knew that bitch would be the reason to all this!" Maggie yelled.

"Maggie calm down please." Anupam shushed.

"Nah fuck that! Where is she!? Is she still here?" Maggie asked as she stormed out the hospital room.

"I'm honestly hoping that she don't get us kicked out of here." You thought.

Jung Jae's POV

Jung Jae just looked to see himself surrounded by all of you. All he could was lay there and cry at the fact that he's in the hospital because of his obliviousness to all of Giselle's red flags.

"It's your fault that you're here." Depression whispered into his ear. "You don't deserve any sympathy."

Jung Jae continued to cry as you grabbed his hand and rubbed it, trying to calm him down a bit.

"Giselle..." Jung Jae bawled out.

"Shhh, it's not your fault, it's not your fault." Anupam hushed Jung Jae.