Chapter 11

Yn's POV

"Alright Gi-gi, I'm gone." I announced as I walked out of my apartment.

When I walked down the hallway, I heard someone walking up behind me.

"Hey there neighbor." I heard a female voice say.

I turned around.

Oh, it's Ho-yeon!

"H-hey, Ho-yeon." I shyly greeted. "Did you have a good evening?"

"Yes, and I know you did." Ho-yeon teased with a smug smirk on her face.

The other night

Ho-yeon's POV

"Geez, they've been going at it for hours." Ho-yeon commented.

"I'll say, how can they have that much stamina?" Ha jun added in.

"Should we tell them that they're being too loud?" Ho-yeon asked.

"Nah, let them have their fun." Ha jun dismissed.

Yn's POV

My face turned red.

"I-I...that wasn't..." I began.

"However, I do wanna ask politely to keep the noise down because I was having a nap around that time." Ho-yeon requested.

Should I tell her that I was watching porn or...wait no! Don't tell her that! That's gonna make things more awkward!

"So where you off to this morning?" Ho-yeon asked.

"Oh, just on my way to work that's all." I replied.

"Ohh, where do you work?" Ho-yeon asked.

"Seoul-ful Writers, I'm a writer." I answered.

"And I know you're making a lot of money like that." Ho-yeon commented. "Writers do make a lot of money."

"Wait, aren't you a model?" I asked. "H-how much do you make if you don't mind me asking."

"About...50,000 won an hour." Ho-yeon replied.

Jesus! That's actually way more than what I make as a writer!

"That's a lot!" I exclaimed.

"Eh, it's chump change for me." Ho-yeon chuckled out. "Ha jun makes a bit more than me."

"But you're both doing well financially overall." I stated.

"That is true." Ho-yeon agreed. "Wait, I just thought of something! Isn't your boss up there some stoic asshole? What was his name? Lee..."

"It's Lee Dong Wook." I finished.

"Yes him!" Ho-yeon exclaimed. "I heard about him before, his dad was the owner of that building until he passed away."

"Yeah, I know." I spoke out.

"I heard that he was also married." Ho-yeon stated. 

Ack, why does she have to remind me that?

"Y-yeah, whoever the woman is, she's lucky." I muttered.

"I really don't know about that." Ho-yeon denied in a bit of an uneasy tone. "There was rumors saying that he abuses his wife but, I try not to fall for it because in the end, they're rumors that came from the media."

She does have a point. It could be from someone who has nothing to do in their lives.

"Hmm, I also got to ask; Why do you wear black all the time?" Ho-yeon asked.