Chapter 25

Ha Jun' POV

"Well, if it isn't my little girl!" The man greeted as he hugged Ho-yeon tight.

"And who is this handsome young man here?" The woman asked referring to Ha Jun.

"Mom, dad, this is Ha Jun, my boyfriend." Ho-yeon introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you both, Happy Thanksgiving." Ha Jun greeted with a bow.

"Well come in! Before the food gets too cold." The mother ordered as they all went inside.

"So far so good." Ha Jun thought to himself.

"What if they ask you about your job and they get disgusted about what it is?" Anxiety whispered into his ear.

"What if you asked the wrong question and they get pissed off?"

"What if you accidentally shit yourself while eating?"

Ha Jun then began to sweat bullets. 

Ho-yeon noticed it and grabbed his hand then rub it with her thumb to calm him down.

"There's nothing to be nervous about." Ho-yeon whispered in his ear. "My parents are usually chill."

When they all sat down, Ho-yeon's father spoke.

"So, our daughter told us that you're a dancer." The father stated.

"Um, y-yes sir I am." Ha Jun stammered out.

"Can you show me how to do the wave? I've been trying to do it before." The father asked as he attempted at doing the wave, much to Ho-yeon's dismay.

"Oh my God dad." Ho-yeon groaned out as she placed her head into her hands.

"What? I've been practicing in case me and him ever got the chance to dance." The dad explained.

The mom chuckled.

"Honey, that's enough." The mom laughed. "So Ha Jun, what does your parents do?"

"W-well, my mom is a hairdresser and my dad does accounting." Ha Jun replied.

"They must be so proud of you and your success." The mom commented with a smile.

"Yeah, if that were to be true." Depression whispered out.

"So, how long you two have been dating?" The mom asked.

"7 months." Ha Jun replied. "And counting."

"That's excellent! We thought she would never be in a relationship again, she's quite the stubborn one when it comes to relationships." The father commented.

"Dad! No I'm not!" Ho-yeon exclaimed as she blushed with embarrassment.

Ha Jun smiled at Ho-yeon's embarrassed state.

"It's cute seeing her being all flustered, makes you want to hug her tight." Love chuckled out.

"Oh, I almost forgot! The photo album is in the back room." The mother announced as she got up with Ho-yeon chasing after her.

"No mom! Do not show him any baby photos of me!" Ho-yeon exclaimed making Ha Jun chuckle.

"Yeah, I love this girl so much." Ha Jun thought to himself.

Yn's POV

Here we are having a good time at Anupam's apartment! Well...almost everyone.

"Jung Jae, can we please go? I wanna go check out that sale at the mall." Giselle whined out.