Chapter 3

Here I am in the middle of the night, trying to get through another sleepless night due to Ha-Jun's loud music.

"This is the 3rd time this week!" I thought to myself then I got out of bed.

I've had enough, I stormed down to Ha-Jun's door then banged on his door.

"Ha-Jun!" I yelled out.

I felt like that was no use because the music was so loud to a point where I doubt he'll even hear the door or me yelling. I walked back into my apartment to grab a piece of paper and a pen.

While I was writing, I noticed a white cloth hanging off my chair. I picked it up and realized that it's Ha-Jun's shirt from when I had that nose bleed. It's still stained with my blood.

"Crap, he probably wants this back." I thought to myself. "I gotta remember to wash it first."

After I finished what I was writing, I walked out back to Ha-Jun's door and slipped the paper underneath his door.

"Hopefully he'll get the memo." I thought as I returned back to my apartment to go back to sleep.

Morning

Well, thanks Ha-Jun...FOR KEEPING ME UP A-FUCKING-GAIN!

"Wait! Hold on!" I yelled as I sprinted to a bus that was about to depart soon. The bus driver saw me but shook their head and pulled off. I groaned in frustration as I stamped my foot.

"Dammit! I shouldn't have overslept that night." I muttered out. I checked the bus schedule to see that the next bus will come in 30 minutes. Did I tell you that it's 8:35 in the morning and I have to be up there by 9?

When I ran into the building, I ran out the elevator and tripped and fell flat on my face.

"I hope nobody saw that." I thought to myself as I slowly raised my head up to see Dong Wook starring down at me with a straight face. Ah shit!

"M-morning Mr.-"

"You're late." Dong Wook deadpanned, interrupting me. 

"Look, I'm sorry it's because I missed the bus." I apologized as I got up.

"How so?" Dong Wook asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I overslept..." I sighed out.

"Don't do it again." Dong Wook replied in a bit of a rude tone as he walked off.

"It's only my first day as a writer, can't he just cut me some slack?" I thought to myself as I went to go get me a cup of coffee.

Soon as I got my cup, the mailman came in with a package and handed it to Joo-ryung.

"Ah, you know me so well." Joo-ryung coo'ed out.

"Well, um, your name is on the package...along with the address to the place that I always deliver mail to." The mailman explained as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I hope you didn't peek inside." Joo-ryung chuckled out. "Because you might find something that makes you think that I've been...naughty lately." Joo-ryung then seductively growled at the mailman, who looked like he wanted to die from the cringe. 

"Goddammit Joo-ryung." I thought as I facepalmed. 

"Uhh, I gotta go, mail doesn't deliver itself." The mailman announced as he stepped away.

"I'll be sure I can be mailed to you; signed, sealed, delivered and I'll be yours." Joo-ryung flirted as the mailman ran out the building.

"Wow, 1:35." Sung-Tae spoke looking at his watch. "That's a new record on how long it took for you to scare him off again."