seven

Standing in the room, I saw the Chief on Worth's lap. Just riding his dick without any shame for all of us to see. Everyone didn't even seem to care, but it was more like they waited excitedly for their turn.

My eyes move onto Worth's, seeing him already looking at me. He showed no expression whatsoever to what was happening and what he was doing. I felt bad for him...so bad. Except I knew it was because he wanted to see his brother.

Why do all of this though?

His brother could've just come through intake and go to the visitors section like any other person. Unless his brother isn't allowed in and was a past convict. This jail doesn't let past convicts or suspects in.

Is his older brother any of those and he's just trying to break the system? I wouldn't be surprised...

"Worth kiss me, please." Chief begged him, trying to kiss his lips only for Worth to slam him onto the left side of the couch. Only to get above him and start railing into his ass.

My eyes moved off of him, honestly...irritated for some reason. I knew he didn't want to do this and it was the most obvious thing to me. Everyone was so focused on what they wanted from him...mainly his dick, that they weren't seeing what was at hand here.

He doesn't want them back.

I saw him more excited to fuck Efren than he was to fuck them. Probably because Efren wasn't forcing him to be there basically.

Worth didn't have to agree to this either, but it was a deal through-and-through. A horrible deal...if it has to involve this to get what I wanted when it's free for others...? I'd rather do without it.

"Are you going to do it?"

I flinch, looking as Salvator had his eyebrow raised on me. My eyes divert off of him, shaking my head.

"No...I didn't count on it." I state, and he frowns.

"I thought you were interested?"

"Interested and wanting someone are two different things. You guys are...way different than me. It doesn't interest me, sleeping with someone in front of others. It's...no." I tell him, seeing him raise his eyebrow.

I meant what I said too. Not to mention I only said all of that to get information. I got what I wanted, but now I want to know some more. I'm just not sure of how to get it.

"I guess that's true." Salvator agrees with me to my surprise, and I stay silent. "Everyone in here, except you, has had sex with him. Some are attracted to him, while some just want to be dicked down. The Chief is a prime example."

"Obviously." I mumble, not even needing to look over because I could hear their skin slapping together.

As I stood here I felt a cold cup press to the cheek that was bruised. Startling me as it made it feel like it was burning, yanking back. Only to see it was an officer I haven't seen before.

She looked at me kindly, and I try to calm down that irritated feeling from her doing that.

"You're...new here, right?" She asks, and I nod. "Me too. I'm not used to this."

I suddenly felt...comfortable around her because then I knew she wasn't a part of this mess. I take the cup from her, seeing it was just water with ice.

"This isn't something to ever get used to." I agree with her. She smiles nervously as she glances back at the scene only to face forward fast. "I'm Nate."

"My name is Fay." Fay introduced herself to me and I grin at her. "I want to think this isn't what I'm seeing, but this feels illegal. Why are they having sex with an inmate?"