eighteen

"It's so weird to think that anyone can come in here at any moment." Worth murmurs into my ear, and I try to avoid it so that I didn't make a scene. Except it was kinda hard to as I was in the pod with him.

He stood behind me, his body covering mine as I felt his fingers thrusting inside of me. My lack of shame was quite apparent now because I was doing stuff with him even out here.

While the other inmates slept, I had him out of his pod, and now he was just...doing this to me.

"Ah..." I moan quietly when he hits a certain spot.

Worth had me pinned against the counter, bent over as his fingers thrusted in my hole. His whole body over mine as he kept me warm. My body just leaning into his.

Ever since we found out who we were to one another, we couldn't not do something together. Something like this...or just kissing, or even feeling on each other.

I could tell his infatuation has increased by the tenfold in the realization that I am NBI. Who would have thought that he'd be M-N-M...I remember when he was at my eye level.

Now...

"W-Wait!" I whimpered out, Worth just thrusting his fingers in and out of me so fast. His lips kissing my neck as I could just feel the tension.

It was too strong.

"Why are you begging me to wait? I've been wanting to do this for so long. To taste your sweet ass." Worth pulled his fingers out, and I feel him spread my ass apart.

He pulled me closer against him, his fingers shoving back inside and I whimpered at them hitting my prostate exactly. I could feel the sensations ripple up my spine and it was too much.

"W-Wait it feels weird..." I try to tell him quietly, his lips kissing my cheek.

"I can make you feel ten times more of what you're feeling." He breathes, and I didn't know if I was excited or nervous.

"I don't...know about that." I croak, looking over my shoulder at him and he grins at me. "Not here...at least."

"Understandable." I feel him yank his fingers out abruptly, and I tried to keep myself from making noise. My lips tightening together, I saw him lick his fingers clean and I yank his hand from his mouth, blushing.

He ends up smirking, shrugging like that wasn't embarrassing.

"Every part of you tastes amazing to me. Besides, who's worrying? Not me." He smirks, soon looking at the clock. "You'll have to clock out soon...huh? I don't want you to leave. Is there a way you can work overtime or, I don't know, take me with you somewhere?"

I snicker, pulling my pants up as I think on that.

"How do you think that'll make the Chief feel if I just...pull you out of here with me?"

"I don't know and I don't care. He'll be fine. He's been appearing less, so I think that's a plus."

I nod, but he doesn't even know that it's because of our deal. A deal that I need to keep intact especially after learning who he really is. I still would've done the same and got him out, but this excited me further.

Before, I was beginning to become frustrated, losing my touch and overthinking. Now...I will prove why everyone called me 'NBI'! I wanted to be an investigator...yeah, I did; and I still do. I just didn't want to go into it with no qualifications and not depend on my parents name.

Like Chief Michael over here, using his family name. My parents are well-known investigators in the FBI, and I want to follow that legacy; but on my terms and talent. Not build off of what they've done.