² twenty two

Worth .

"Wait."

I look down at him, my lips tight because I did want him. I wanted him so much that it began to hurt...so why is he telling me to wait?

"Wait?" I repeat, stepping back some to respect whatever he may have been asking me to wait for. "What is it?"

"Let's actually...not do it," He tells me, my lips parting in shock, "yet."

"What? What do you mean 'not yet'? I'm over having a revelation and you want me to not show it yet? What if it just...fades away?" I dramatize, looking at him with wide eyes.

Nate snorts, turning off the shower head as looks up at me. He grips my face in his hands and has me look directly down at him.

"I want...to have sex with you when there is nothing on your mind about...do I want this? I want it to be not even a thought in your mind or something for you to think too hard about. I just want you to do what you once did. To grab me and I can clearly feel the sex in your hands, but this time, by your choice and not motivated by other things. Just motivated by yourself." Nate murmurs up to me.

Once he lets go of my face, he walks out of the shower and I just stood there. If that's the case...then it'll take a while for that side of me to appear again.

The only reason why we were even close like that now was because of the situation. I wanted to make him feel good, yet he feels like I'm thinking too deeply into it. That I need to...just do it without any thought.

Who doesn't think about that before you do it? Or before you touch the person you've been craving? You think about it, deeply.

And that still stands.

Getting out of the shower, I began to settle down for bed and get ready. Except I was just staring only at him.

I felt like his reason was his true reason, but I feel like there's more to it than that. Maybe I'm being dramatic, but...I'm usually not wrong about those particular things.

With him though, my understanding of the human mind and being able to tell if someone is lying to me because skewed. He could really be feeling what he feels, but I also feel like there's something else to it.

"Is there more to it than the reason you gave?" I ask him up front as we began to get in bed.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows, almost like he wasn't expecting me to ask that question. I saw his face become completely red and now I really wondered what the issue was.

"If you...have something to tell me, you can just-."

"I'm honestly just scared about your size being in me again after so long. I just...wasn't mentally prepared for it then. I was too busy wanting you to ram it in...and that would not have gone well after all this time." He tells me quickly.

I had to stop myself from laughing as he sighs in disappointment with himself. Slamming his head down on the pillow, he closed his eyes shut.

"No more talking about it. It's embarrassing."

"Not at all. I like to see you get flustered over something that's been in you one too many times. My dick got you shy?" I tease, and I see his cheeks turn pink despite his eyes being closed. "You're even blushing in your sleep? You never cease to amaze me."

___________________🤡🫵

got you?

ik.

they'll do it soon enough.

🤡.

- yolo 🫶