² twenty one

Worth .

"Are you crying?"

I look down at Nate gently, smiling at him as I now had three fingers inside of him. His arms were around my neck tightly with the way he clung onto me.

It was...sexy to hear him try to conceal his moans from me. Even though his body was pressed up against me and refusing to pull away. My fingers were deep inside as I continued to thrust.

Purposely missing the spot I know he enjoyed, I bit my lip when I feel his fingernails dig into me. "Am I making you upset because I'm purposely missing your place?"

"Stop teasing me." Nate whimpered, causing me to smirk at his cry.

"You sound so cute."

"Stop." He cried again.

I pull my fingers out of him, letting them go before his face. I let him watch as my tongue licks the wetness right under the shower water. Nate looked up at me hungrily as his hand slid down my pelvis.

I continue to look only in his eyes, feeling his hand feel on my dick. Feeling him caress it...jerk on it slightly.

"Are you sure you want to o that?" I ask him, feeling his hand pull away. "You didn't have to stop."

"I don't want...to do anything that you didn't ask me to do. If you want me to do anything, ask me."

"Oh..." I breathe, my fingers going into his hair. My lips go closer to his, staring down only at them. They were so pretty...and kissable.

My own thoughts took me over as I press my lips to his. Kissing him deeply, my tongue colliding with his. To feel our bodies mold against each others and him say he'd only do stuff I ask him to do was...

I appreciated that more than I thought I would.

It turned me on further as I found myself picking him. His legs going around my waist tightly.

"I want you," I breathe against his lips, looking into his eyes as he waited, "to kiss my neck tenderly."

He smiled, going to my neck, and I begin to feel him kiss tenderly on my skin. My lips tightening together to hold back my own noises to that.

Because before, I would've never reacted to that. Something as simple as this almost had me moan in pleasure to that. I enjoyed it...my hands gripping his ass.

I found myself grinding against his hole, biting my lip when I hear him moan against my neck. His body melting against me to my actions.

"You can grind against me." I tell him, seeing him peer over at me. "I mean, I want you to grind against me. Do it."

When I say that, I feel his body begin to gyrate against my dick. My hand slipping as I had to lean firmly against the shower walls. I was more sensitive than I remembered being.

Because every time he'd grind against me, I felt all of crave for more.

"You're so sexy, what was I thinking?" I groan, pulling him against me tighter as he rubbed against me more quickly.

Watching his head go back, almost like he was close just from that. Just watching him get out to that alone without me having to fuck him was so much more sexier to me. His moans releasing loudly as I felt and saw him cum.

I rushed to his lips, kissing them deeply despite him moaning in his own pleasure. Except I didn't care, I felt...good.

Knowing that I don't have to just use my dick to make someone feel good, I'm more than just that. I was able to do this for him...without having to even put it inside.

It...made me want to have sex him.

It was strange...holding him and looking at him, wanting to have sex with him. Maybe even fuck him...I was tempted, wanting...hungry for it.

"Is it bad that I want to-?"

"Fuck me?" Nate breathes, my eyes widening on him.

I saw his hand appear in my vision, his lips tightening together excitedly.

"My hand tingles for your dick." He husks above my lips, feeling myself become harder. "It's up to you. Just tell me, and I'll do it for you Malakai."

"Nathaniel...you're making me want to-."

_________________👍

want to...what?

- yolo