fifteen

I stood in the bathroom, looking at myself blankly in the mirror. Worth was right behind me in the shower with the glass all fogged up.

I was...going to take one with him, but I can't concentrate right now. Thinking about what to do in terms of helping him get free is quite mind-consuming.

Having just learned about this option, all I can think about is helping him get free. There is no other thought but that thought.

As I stood here I began to hear the shower go off, and I look over to see Worth stepping out. He grabbed a towel set for him as he wrapped it around his hips. Only to come up behind me.

His hands resting on either side of mine, I was now cornered against the counter by his body. I saw him looking at me in the mirror and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Why did you not want to take a shower with me?" He ends up asking me.

"Not sure. Would you have even taken a shower if I went in with you?"

"Probably not." Worth chuckles as I feel his thumb rub against my hand. "But it would've been less water wasted, don't you think?"

I snort at that cliche statement, nodding in agreement. Except I take morning showers because they help me wake up; so it wouldn't have worked this time.

"Not so sure. I take morning showers."

"Morning showers? How can you enjoy a morning shower if you just have to get ready to leave home after doing something as relaxing as that? That'd depress me."

I shrug, because I didn't see it that way. As we stand here I could see his eyes looking at me through the mirror. Not my eyes though, seeing them look at my body more like it. Despite me being fully clothed still.

"Nate...can I...do something for you?" He asks me softly.

This might sound bad...but I wanted a distraction from the horrible things that Worth has to suffer with. And the fact that I have to pretend like I don't know anything is so...it's honestly maddening really. Because why, just why? Why accept this as your fate when you don't have to?

"Yes, you can." I answer back.

I begin to feel his hands go around my hips to the front, seeing them lift up my shirt. I saw his other hand loosen my belt just to go into my pants. My body moving slightly at the touches.

His hand groped my chest, and I could see my face becoming pink with arousal. Seeing his eyes locked onto my face whilst he kissed my neck, feeling his dick grind between my bottom through my pants.

To feel him pull at my pants, I helped pull them down some more. Seeing his hand now enter into my briefs, I could hear myself releasing breathy moans to him jerking me off. Except I saw his other hand go behind me and I felt him grope me. My body staggering forward some as he seemed to lean into me with his weight.

"I could get off to you feeling good anytime." Worth murmurs into my ear, his lips kissing upon it. The sensitivity heightened on my ear most definitely.

"I'm about to..." I whimper, feeling myself close to cumming until he stopped. His hands pulling out of my briefs and I look at him in a daze.

Only for him to twist me around, his hands gripping my waist as he lifted me onto the counter. I see him yank my pants off fully, only to twist me back around as my knees were on the counter now. Practically on all fours on the counter as I saw myself so closely to the mirror.

Could see how hard I was as my dick leaked precum just from him not allowing me to cum. Except I began to realize what was happening when I feel his wet thumb rub across my hole.