² twenty

Nate .

I lied.

I didn't know that I was missing anything until we spoke on it.

I'm now realizing...that I want to have sex with Worth.

It has been so long, too long! Except even he's telling me that when we had sex, he was still at his lowest point. Even then, us being together didn't seem to mean much...

No, I can't say that; but I feel like that's kind of the case.

Standing in the shower, I was aware of my...desire to do it. I only became aware of it once he mentioned it. I've been so distracted with everything that I almost forgot that sex even existed.

Which sounds so silly, but it's true.

When you're trying to deal with someone's trauma...you don't think about what you really want. This is about him and him only. Feeling better...getting better. I can't prioritize my needs, especially something such as that.

"You're taking a shower without me?"

I look over my shoulder, seeing Worth standing outside the glass doors in shock. I could tell he was just messing with me as he smiles soon after.

"I'm just kidding, it's fine." He went to the counter, beginning to brush his teeth now.

I continued to stand here, watching him. The way he wasn't thinking anything like that.

Even though I saw him hard earlier, that was just a natural reaction. He doesn't want to do it with me because of said reasons... Except now, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to do it with him now.

Is that wrong of me?

"You know, I was thinking, you're so good to me." Worth starts once he finished brushing his teeth. "I have been nothing but a big ball of issues for the past few months, and yet, you're handling it so well. It's a little embarrassing because I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you, whatnot. It reminds me that we can easily take care of each other. It's actually quite easy to do... To take care of each other equally."

I stood there, seeing him walk up to the glass as he looks down at me. He smiles some before I watch it drop from his lips.

"Just because I want to have sex doesn't mean I don't want to do other things, you know." Is all he says, and I watch him open the door.

"Wait," I say in a panic, seeing him stop mid walk-in, "don't force yourself for my sake. It's fine."

"What are you talking about? I thought well and hard about this. There is no forcing myself concerning this. I promise." He began to pull his clothes off and I stood there.

Slowly going against the wall as he was now naked in front of me, beginning to smile down at me. I didn't...do much of anything... I couldn't really even when he was standing right in front of me.

We could've easily did something right now!

I just...didn't have the confidence.

I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. I don't want him to feel like he has to do this for my sake.

This has to be something we both want. Not something to just appease my wants and needs.

"I think you're overthinking my intentions."

I look back at him, feeling his arm go around my waist. He pulls me against his body in a way that wasn't similar to before. This was much different and felt more...

How do I say it?

"Maybe I am. I just don't want you to force yourself to make me feel better."

"No forcing. You would never force me to do anything. I could never force myself to love on you Nate." He breathes near my ear, and I instantly felt my face become warm when his hand was now on my ass.

Feeling his hands grope me, my hands gripped his arms as I look up at him. I see him smile down at me mischievously...wantonly.

"I have something kinda stupid to say." Worth murmurs, my lips tightening to keep myself from making a noise when I feel his fingers graze my hole.

"And what is that?"

"I hope you want me still."

____________________🥴

of course he wants you.

stupid question.

- yolo🧃