eleven

I stare blankly forward at a new inmate who was sharing cells with Worth. My flashlight set on them and neither of them had shame.

Worth looked right at me as he slammed into this guy's ass relentlessly, and I showed no emotion. Only tapping on the glass finally as the guy gasped instantly and actually showed shame.

"Officer Nate I'm sorry!" He cries, trying to hide himself underneath Worth's body. I look away from him as I saw Worth look at me with just as little of an expression.

"It's fine, continue on," I say calmly, the inmate looking confused, "Lockdown suits some inmates more than others."

I mock them as I walk away, only to hear them both go right back at it. It was irritating because whatever thing was happening between Worth and I was a couple of weeks ago.

Now it's just embarrassing for him, but it's like Worth is trying to get caught banging these people. He wants me to come and he wants to get a reaction.

I've come to find that out early on.

He's like a child really.

I shake my head, turning on the cameras to his cell. I could see the other inmate clinging to Worth as he straddled his lap, Worth guiding his hips for him. Except you could tell that it wasn't really...anything for him.

Most people when they have sex, it means something. You either get something out of it, you enjoy it, or you love it. He just looks like it's a chore; and a boring one at that.

It's just pathetic at this point.

"Worth you're so cool..." The new inmate tells him, kissing his neck. I could tell that bothered him as he actually moved his eyes off the wall now. "I'm forgetting I'm even in jail."

"That's what everyone wants to feel," Worth speaks finally, his eyes looking directly into the camera, "Even if it's for a moment. A moment to just forget and really feel alive again. To not hold onto what's holding you down, but to focus on the now. To just think and not hold it against anyone and focus on now."

I saw the inmate sit up, frowning at Worth.

"What are you talking about?"

Instantly that snapped Worth out of his little musing, and he was shoved face down onto the bed. That is an iconic move to me at this point because he has done that to everyone he's fucked it seemed. And it's usually to shut them up.

I didn't bother watching him just fuck him on all-fours as I go into the date base.

I ended up finding out that Worth didn't lie about something. His name really is Malakai; but that's all it shows.

How does he not have a last name set in? So that already makes my job harder to find out what the fuck his situation is.

Now I'm learning for me to satisfy my nosiness. If he wants to stay here and under this corruption, who am I to try and interfere with that?

He clearly gets off to this kind of last style and his dick is never bored. Guess it'd be anyone's dream if they were crazy too. Now I don't know if I can go off what I interpreted since he lied and pretended so much.

Does he like it here or hate it?

I can say he hates the officials and officers. That's not even up for discussion, yet he'll fuck them.

Just...weird all round. I don't get it at all.

Instead I look for his brother, Micah, under relations. I wasn't surprised at all to see him there. Easily, and there was his last name.