² twenty six

Worth .

My hand held onto his hand, my other covering his mouth as I continued to slam into his hole on the floor. All of my rationale and common sense was out of the window...it's been too long.

The more I'd thrust within him, the more I wanted him. It was easy now that I was having someone I hadn't had since he got pregnant with Rue.

It was almost like I hadn't had sex with him before.

I have had sex with him, I did, Rue is proof of it! Yet I somehow felt like somewhere in me that it's been so long. Because it has been, but too long. My body was just having me feel like this wasn't something I've done before.

But that this was a whole entire new thing.

The way I bit my lip, smiling down at him as tears ran down his eyes. Hearing his muffled cries so that the kids wouldn't hear him upstairs, to keep him low.

His legs were tightly around my waist, holding - clinging to me. I could feel in the tightening of his hole that he wanted me too. Just as much, if not more than me. I was aware of how much I was holding back by holding him down.

I just know that when I let go, I'll be unleashing a side I may not be ready for.

"If you could say or do anything," I murmur down to him, stopping my pace as I hover above his face, his eyes honing in on me, "what would it be? I'll let go for a moment."

As soon as I remove my hand, he leaned forward so fast. Capturing my lips and I let go of his hands now, feeling his arms go around my neck. The both of us kissing hungrily as I continue to ram into him.

I could feel and hear him trying to suppress his moans for the kids sakes, and I found it so sexy. To hear him try to be so quiet...so calm for them. While his body said another story.

We were so hungry for each other that he even let me take him on this floor. I was so hungry for him that I took him on this floor. There was no 'going upstairs'...I wouldn't have made it.

I might've even did it on the stairs.

I can imagine it already...

"Wait...I need to pull out-."

"Do you?"

"Yes!" I gasp, pulling out quickly as I let myself cum on his stomach. I saw him pout at me, but now is not the time to be having another child.

Not to mention...two others just joined.

"What a waste," I hear him murmur, my eyes settling back onto his as he begins to sit up, "I would've taken all of it."

My mouth begins to gape slowly because I was getting hard again. Just by the way his legs were still open...waiting for me. We're both butt-naked on the floor - no objections.

Just when I was about to rush at him there was a knock on the door. We both frowned at each other because there was no reason why someone should've been knocking on that door.

I stood up before him though, seeing try to clean himself fast as I pull on my pants. Before I could get there they were already knocking again - but harder.

"Just a second-!"

"No, open the damn door now!"

A woman's voice?

It didn't sound like my mom's, it was an unfamiliar and angry voice.

Going to the door, I peer through the windows on the side. Only to see a woman glaring right at me as she held a baby in her arms.

"I want my kids back, now Worth!"

So...this is their mom?

________________🌚

- yolo 🫶